Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] NEXT.exchange the first decentralized crypto stockmarket - page 6. (Read 7228 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The NEXT.exchange AIRDROP is LIVE! 

TO THE AIRDROP 

What is NEXT.exchange?
NEXT.exchange, is the first decentralized stock exchange built on multiple Blockchains. Cryptocurrencies and tokens are experiencing a huge boost at the moment, but only a small slice potentially genuine tokens are actually being traded on an easy to use exchange -  or there are many companies that do not know how to hold a proper ICO without going overboard. NEXT.exchange changes all of this by offering an easy to use platform with access to all forms of digital assets. But we can’t just build a full-fledged exchange by ourselves, we need a community for that. We need you. We are proud to present the NEXT token to anyone who wants to participate in the realization of something unique. If you need more information, please visit our website or social channels (see below). An official announcement about the tokensale will be posted soon.   

TWITTER | TELEGRAM | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | AIRDROP | WEBSITE

We are offering our airdrop participants a total of 200,000 NEXT tokens! 

RULES FOR THE AIRDROP:
• Each user can only register with one account. The use of different accounts, deceit or spamming is not allowed and will lead to disqualification, resulting in you being unable to participate in future airdrops;
• After the first airdrop is finished and the maximum number of participants has been reached, the next airdrop must be re-registered;
• To participate in future airdrops join the NEXT.exchange Telegram at https://t.me/next_exchange

Follow everyone who likes this
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
Lol, the airdrops wants us to like this post Smiley)
Activity: 18
Joined the airdrop. Big challenge here, will be watching closely. Best of luck.
Activity: 59
Merit: 3
I like the idea. The market of cryptoexchanges is very competitive. Good luck, team!
ps. I wished airdrop was a bit bigger, but still it's good. Hope to grow it really big!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Citius, altius, fortius
Activity: 6
кpиптo биpжa- oчeнь нyжнaя мыcль, пoддepживaю и жeлaю yдaчи.
Activity: 45
Decentralised crypto markets are needed. the current ones are not very good. EtherDelta is HORRIBLE!! I hope this project can succeed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
hi dev, one of the nice project with exchange crypto. wish you will get success and good luck dev.

thanks for sharing.
Activity: 30
good and great progect...good luck
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
I am interested in working on the site that will greatly benefit me in exchanging currency and profit also via link invitations
Activity: 157
Joined your airdrop thank you!
Activity: 168
The NEXT.exchange AIRDROP is LIVE! 

TO THE AIRDROP 

What is NEXT.exchange?
NEXT.exchange, is the first decentralized stock exchange built on multiple Blockchains. Cryptocurrencies and tokens are experiencing a huge boost at the moment, but only a small slice potentially genuine tokens are actually being traded on an easy to use exchange -  or there are many companies that do not know how to hold a proper ICO without going overboard. NEXT.exchange changes all of this by offering an easy to use platform with access to all forms of digital assets. But we can’t just build a full-fledged exchange by ourselves, we need a community for that. We need you. We are proud to present the NEXT token to anyone who wants to participate in the realization of something unique. If you need more information, please visit our website or social channels (see below). An official announcement about the tokensale will be posted soon.   

TWITTER | TELEGRAM | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | AIRDROP | WEBSITE

We are offering our airdrop participants a total of 200,000 NEXT tokens! 

RULES FOR THE AIRDROP:
• Each user can only register with one account. The use of different accounts, deceit or spamming is not allowed and will lead to disqualification, resulting in you being unable to participate in future airdrops;
• After the first airdrop is finished and the maximum number of participants has been reached, the next airdrop must be re-registered;
• To participate in future airdrops join the NEXT.exchange Telegram at https://t.me/next_exchange
i AM in, it's a interessent and good project, an exchanger.. Hope that's will one of the best exchangers !!
Activity: 66
Good luck with this coin >> add more info if you can

Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Very good project
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
good project, I'm waiting will see this project next years..
Activity: 31
Its really a huge space to bet on and if they could achieve it will be great success. I like the project
Activity: 114
When your ico start ? i love this project.
Activity: 43
Activity: 49
nice new exchange, great job dev.
Activity: 198
Merit: 102
Sounds good. I'am in. Good luck devs!
Pages:
Jump to: