Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] XNN - XENON - Massively Distributed EOS Alt-chain - page 15. (Read 81081 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 101
PR Manager at Crypto Economy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i when look airdrop project, i get some spirit to join it, but now many airdrop just hoax and just asking a private key, that is a trick but i think that is must be delete, make airdrop rule that is can understand for all participant
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
also received tokens from airdrop.
and how do i add this custom token to MEW?

Just use this info
Contract Address:   0xab95e915c123fded5bdfb6325e35ef5515f1ea69
Token Decimals:    18

I received my airdrop only 99 XNN so it's useless but if development will take off I'll buy more but based on exchange so many holders are dumping their XNN I hope dev is not one of them.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
also received tokens from airdrop.
and how do i add this custom token to MEW?
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
Got some XNN.
Hope the project can sustain to dev the chain next year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
The project gains more interest now because of the good amount of price and already listed in some exchanges. I just want to know if there will be an airdrops again? Or any plan to open bounties? Or it's already finished?
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
Quick question, will the bitcoin airdrop be just like the ETH airdrop where as just by holding BTC I will receive xenon?

Thanks
Activity: 111
Got my XNN a few days ago and I just wanted to say thank you and good luck with this project. If done right, it can become a massive player in the crypto game.
Activity: 561
Merit: 101
https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv
this project looks very good. with the exchange that has been prepared by the team I think there will be a big exchange. because the team has prepared 2 exchanges
Activity: 238
I have received some XNN as well, may I ask if this was for holding some ETH in the wallet? Will there be additional airdrops as well?

Thank you in advance and good luck
Activity: 76
I have added Eth to my wallet on 6th november am I eligible for this airdrop?
Activity: 70
how can I join airdrop?
Activity: 2
I try to find the day from the overview of ETH and BTC wallets and when submission starts try not to observe that info posted. Please let us know.
Activity: 57
Winter is here :)

I have received my XNN's as well. Thanks dev for the XNN token airdrop. I hope this hits other exchanges as well.

Hello... How much did you received?
Activity: 22
Nice idea, good concept, sure the future is great!)))
Activity: 518
Tell me how to get token xenon if I have a bit of Btc. It is not entirely clear how the distribution will occur. The project is at the very beginning of its journey. He only needs competent promotion.
Activity: 76
no token received lmao  Roll Eyes
Activity: 66
https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops
Is there any exact date for Bitcoin snapshot?
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
So you are a fork of EOS right? Are you going to develop into the very same direction technically as EOS or do you have your own plans in regards to the future architectural design of the platform?
Activity: 148
i received xnn from my wallet Smiley, thanks so much
Pages:
Jump to: