Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] XNN - XENON - Massively Distributed EOS Alt-chain - page 12. (Read 81081 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
 Huh  Hello. Who can quickly explain how to participate in the airdrop? I want to participate in this project.
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
I believe eos is the ether killer,  I hate to say that cus I love ether but ether is too expensive and slow to develop and run a real platform on it, the minimum transaction speed needed for a descent commercial platform is 100k transaction per second.
Eos got free transactions and can achieve 100k speed but they don't have a network and this brings us to xnn: the token that is creating a huge network with full capacity expected to be reached in march 2018 and by becoming the altchain of eos in their first days of launch,.....
Eos with his her knight xnn killing ether in summer 2018 is my fantasy, and if (big IF) my predictions come true ur lucky to read this   
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
      Good token XNN, but self-promotion from the developers, more like the calls of the marketers that you have not made a purchase, annoying in General. The only advantage XNN, among the similar characteristics of tokens - a form of distribution. Here it was necessary to create a bunch of ads and then to do the. Quietly did everything, and now can not be dispersed because of their mistakes.
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
Great, I am up from 1.5$ to 2$  Cheesy
Activity: 418
Healthy climb Cheesy

any new exchanges soon??
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
What does this exactly mean?

200,000,000 XNN airdropped based on bitcoin proof-of-holding

Do you have to hold bitcoin or hold the XNN that you received for holding ETH ?

That part of the airdrop hasn’t started yet, but at some point it is expected that we will have to prove our bitcoin holdings to recieve a proportional airdrop.

So it is not a standard airdrop based on bitcoin holdings you have in any address but instead you have to actively prove your holdings at a specific point in time?
Activity: 210
Merit: 103

That part of the airdrop hasn’t started yet, but at some point it is expected that we will have to prove our bitcoin holdings to recieve a proportional airdrop.
Activity: 140

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I did a scan of myetherwallet address and it shows a balance of XNN.  Can anyone tell me how to add XNN as a custom token to Mytherwallet?
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
I think, it is time to deliver some information on the next airdrop, so we know what to do. Would be nice, if you would post the information in the next couple days.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I have such a foreboding that the price of this token will grow. Now is a good time to invest and buy a little for the future, I think so.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I don't see any updates here lately. Is this already death token or maybe there is dev still around. I have to say that there was a lot of buzz in social media but after the first airdrop ended.
Activity: 66
https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops
When will the bitcoin proof of holding snapshot be taken?
It turned pretty quiet in here so difficult to say what exactly is going on (or not going on...).
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Any news on projected airdrop roadmap or development roadmap dev?
Activity: 184
i so disappointed cannot join this airdrop, i don't know if this airdrop project has launching on September, but i will spirit to join the next airdrop, i will waiting your next airdrop
where do our BTC have to be to be in for a chance for that particular airdrop?

Is bittrex ok? or something more like blockchain.info?

unless Xenon gains significant notoriety in the short term, i'd say it's highly unlikely that Bittrex credits you with a Xenon airdrop.  you should not be holding coin on an exchange anyway.

Absolutely, there is no chance that Bittrex will invest  a single second to make sure you get access to any coins airdropped from this project. Nothing against XENON, but they have even been hesitant when it came to much larger projects in the past.
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
Are there already knews on when the Bitcoin Holders airdrop will take place?

There's not that much time left in November Wink
Activity: 1
How can I move airdropped XNN what I can see in etherscan.io under my Etherium JAXX address to MyEtherwallet - what are the steps or site explaining how to do it? Please help
Activity: 49
the idea of distributing your airdrop is so nice, I believe the potential of this project that brings a successful project.
Pages:
Jump to: