Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] XNN - XENON - Massively Distributed EOS Alt-chain - page 10. (Read 81049 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
Hello, and what about BTC holder airdrop, how can I link my bitcoin wallet to get those coins? Thank you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The launch of Xenon blockchain is scheduled for July / August 2018. Will there be any additional news about the project's goals or business involvement before this period? What will the Xenon network be like, will it be a hybrid of Eth and EOS?
Activity: 17
thanks goodness i thougt that this progject is not progressing anymore ... will hodl then Smiley
if anyone can provide more new updates pls
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
Today I find some XNN in my waller. So I come here to say thank you for the dristribution. Wish a good growing of the project. Thank you all
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
When can we expect some knews on the distribution of the bitcoin airdrop? Initially it should take place in November, so some new informations would be nice
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
I like when you check your ETH wallet and find out some new token in it Smiley Interesting way of distribution, benefiting smaller holders of ETH over whales. I like what I am seeing so far Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I really don't check your project but I really respect your distribution. Because of it I won't sell my share for a long time and wait for you to develop it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Can someone explain me what the proof-of-individuality will be? 20% of airdropped token will be distributed in this way...
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I also received this token and was wondering about it. Now I am reading more about what they want to achieve. Good luck to the project and hope you guys live up to the expectations.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
 Their ethereum airdrop was huge! I bought other coins yesterday, let's see where this project will go in 2018. (fingers crossed for the moon! Smiley )
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
How much did you spend for the airdrop? I mean it must have been a really huge amount of Gas. The coin will explode in 2018.
Activity: 518
The success of the project is amazing. In a very short time, the price and capitalization increased. An unusual way of distributing coins played a positive role. I hope big business will be interested in the project.
Activity: 46
I fail to understand any of the negativity I see here. By far one of the most professional airdrops I have ever seen. Definitely a year+ hold for me.

And me, goingmobile!

@XENON XNN... I really appreciate the airdrop Grin
Activity: 166
I have invested in this Project, and only wish the best for it, the DEV's and the community as a whole. Cheers and congratulations to the ones deciding to be part of the project.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I fail to understand any of the negativity I see here. By far one of the most professional airdrops I have ever seen. Definitely a year+ hold for me.
Activity: 3
Wait to see the new development and airdrop in this new phase.  Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Who cares where the token is for? The majority dont give a shit. They all want the price to go up (me too).
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
All the positive EOS news should be affecting XNN soon Cheesy stock up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Really interesting airdrop, not like other eshit tokens or etc.

I have some of it and don't think will sell it in short term.

I've also received some of it, I'm just not very sure what is so great about this coin. Just about anyone can make an token and airdrop it.

What is the value in this one?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Really interesting airdrop, not like other eshit tokens or etc.

I have some of it and don't think will sell it in short term.
Pages:
Jump to: