Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] XNN - XENON - Massively Distributed EOS Alt-chain - page 21. (Read 81081 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 111
where airdrop eth holders ?
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Guys, does someone know how Bitcoin proof-of-holding airdrop (November 2017) will be?
And how to do this (from WP)
This   will   occur   through   a 
mechanism   whereby   users   use   their   bitcoin   addresses   to   sign   a   nominated   ethereum 
address
,   linking   these   and   therefore   allowing   proportional   distribution   of   XNN   tokens 
to   linked   ethereum   addresses.   This   will   occur   on   a   monthly   basis   up   until   June, 

thx!
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Here because I just found about 301 XNN tokens @ my ETH address. Good way to get attention. Will stay tuned.
Activity: 390
Merit: 251
Mamihlapinatapai
Guys, does someone know how Bitcoin proof-of-holding airdrop (November 2017) will be?
And how to do this (from WP)
This   will   occur   through   a 
mechanism   whereby   users   use   their   bitcoin   addresses   to   sign   a   nominated   ethereum 
address
,   linking   these   and   therefore   allowing   proportional   distribution   of   XNN   tokens 
to   linked   ethereum   addresses.   This   will   occur   on   a   monthly   basis   up   until   June, 
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Activity: 418
Merit: 11
I got 266 of this Xenon tokens! Thanx a lot!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Is there a telegram group for xenon already? I would lke to know about updates etc.
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
Besides the free, I had to buy. I could not resist this Grin Grin
Activity: 29
FREE xenon ! nice
Activity: 56
I've received XNN on my ether address,
discovered this afternoon!
Thanks!
Activity: 29
how i can check them on chain wallet?
Activity: 43
Really looking forward to see what XENON could do. Too bad for the EOS bagholders if this becomes the superior chain, but that's how it is when you join the ICO craze.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
already received the tokens. very fast. My compliments.

If distribution took place before ETH's latest fork, it would have been very very slow. ETH chain is now just great!

I received some tokens. Thanks for the free tokens. I am going to hold them because I see a bright future ahead.
Activity: 14
already received the tokens. very fast. My compliments.
Activity: 445
Merit: 251
This is fantastic! I didn't even apply for airdrop, but today I checked my ETH address on etherscan and I see that I received 228 XNN tokens. If you have myetherwallet.com address you can add XNN to your token list by entering this info on the right side of the webpage:
Token Contract Address: 0xab95e915c123fded5bdfb6325e35ef5515f1ea69
Token Symbol: XNN
Decimals: 18

Is this correct, that everyone who was holding at least 0.1 ETH on October 27 will receive the airdrop? Because I have another address with about 0.2 ETH but I haven't received Xenon tokens yet.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I don't find the token details. Where can I find them? Thank you
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
when was the exact date that the snapshot was taken? i may just be blind but i can't find it
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
A lot of people would just see some tokens in their wallet and be like where's this token from, then they will do a search and land here. It's good and gradually the community would grow. Still waiting for my drop to arrive though.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1590
Do not die for Putin
Thanks for the coins! Trading at Etherdelta at 0.000035 ETH. My conclusion is that this can only get better!!  Grin Grin

Seriously, best luck with the project and keep us updated.

If you need an Spanish tecnical translator, that would be me (MBA, engineer, bilingual Spanish-English).

Cheeeersss!
Activity: 12
Discovered my coins last night Smiley thank you Smiley great way to promote, ill defo be keeping an eye on this
Pages:
Jump to: