Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] XNN - XENON - Massively Distributed EOS Alt-chain - page 22. (Read 81081 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
At my address there was enough Eth> 0.1. I did not get anything. I would like to understand and find the truth, maybe I should still fill out some form or write Dev?

I got 535 XNN for about 5 Ethereum in my wallet, I can assure that I did not fill any request or form, I recognized this project after I got free tokens, maybe they changed the rules.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I received 498 tokens with an 4.5 eth balance thanks i guess
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Saw info about your airdrop in https://t.me/icointel telegram channel

Great airdrop, thanks!
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
Just wait, distribution is not there yet. It is approx at the half only.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
At my address there was enough Eth> 0.1. I did not get anything. I would like to understand and find the truth, maybe I should still fill out some form or write Dev?
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
I looked at my eth wallet and i was like  Huh but now i find this thread, thank you for the airdrop  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
i have alrady got eth airdrop ,now i am waitting for btc airdrop , i will hold my tokens , thanks dev.
Activity: 486
Merit: 102
Can i join this or at what moment should i have at least 0.1ETH? To join this should i have now 0.1 ETH ?
Activity: 56
This makes rich more richer, nothing at all. total 1 Billion coins and 200 million coins for the team . The highest airdrop :4300 coin for one person..

Only making  a SANAL market and keeping the coins.
Activity: 13
Wow, I thought this project was dead. Happy to see they are currently airdropping.  Will definitely be looking to up my tokens.
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
I like how ETH/BTC centered airdrops to HODLers avoid thousands of riffraff cluttering up threads. This is the CORRECT way to do an airdrop!
Activity: 204
Merit: 103
How will work btc airdrop? It will be for registred addresses or for all bitcoin holders?
Activity: 55
I got the airdrop tnx! Im really interested in investing but i havent seen a whitepaper yet. Is that correct?
Activity: 700
i also get some coin about the project.now where we can trade it? i want know if the team have a plan for it?
i see XNN already listed on mercatox and etherdelta.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xenon/#markets
so you can sell or buy XNN tokens on both exchanges it.
Activity: 420
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
i also get some coin about the project.now where we can trade it? i want know if the team have a plan for it?
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
Thank you team ! today I received the coins for the airdrop 230 XENON , good luck ,waiting for the continuation  Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hello! What are the conditions for getting a token in the course of a AIRDROP?
Thanks for the answer!
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Received the airdrop coins this morning, thanks for that.
Now let's see where this project will go, hodling coins for now.
Activity: 40
The airdrop is very fair according to the balance of ETH, not drop by the participants in the forum, so it can avoid forum cheaters to benefit the free coins. Distribution phase was well-designed.

Yes indeed, actually one of the best.
There is something to learn for those who will do some drops in future.

Activity: 432
currently sitting at 40 mil $ marketcap. 90% dump incoming. place your bids and all that stuff!
Pages:
Jump to: