Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] XNN - XENON - Massively Distributed EOS Alt-chain - page 23. (Read 81082 times)

Activity: 570
Merit: 500
wider distribution, stronger community and better developer engagement, as well as decreased regulatory risk by avoiding an initial coin offering

ethereum is 100% centralized with 70% premine and used one of the worst methods possible to distribute - standard ico.

etheruem is literally perfect example of bad coin distribution and failure with literally 0 intelligent people across the world supporting it. it is best known as chain of liars and thieves and onecoin 2.0.

how do you avoid ico by using eth that literally did one of the worst ico's in human history with the most obvious cases of securities fraud and community of only scammers with 0 tech.

there are 0 real developers in eth, only scammers, so you're literally distributing coins only to scammers - no other possibility exists

regardless, it's fun to see eth scammers only fail as always and be laughing stock of the world.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
The airdrop is very fair according to the balance of ETH, not drop by the participants in the forum, so it can avoid forum cheaters to benefit the free coins. Distribution phase was well-designed.

Before Airdrop they took a snapshot about the people who are holding the ETH, but nobody don't know about the future potential of this coin but it is already listed in ETHERDELTA but at a low trading volume.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Got some XNN, thanks.
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
The airdrop is very fair according to the balance of ETH, not drop by the participants in the forum, so it can avoid forum cheaters to benefit the free coins. Distribution phase was well-designed.
Activity: 594
I have recieved the airdrop coin.Before today i dont konw XNN it,and now i am going to have look at it.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Page added to CryptoWiki.xyz. Please add any info that may be needed: http://cryptowiki.xyz/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Xenon
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
How to join airdrop dev  Huh  

I received xnn tokens a few hours ago.

We don't have to do anything  to join the airdrop.
But we had to have some ether at the beginning of October in  a personal wallet.

If don't have to do anything to join the airdrop, how do I join in this AIRDROP?  Wink
Activity: 78
Merit: 11
I have 2 wallets with around same amount. One is received Xenons but other doesn't. Both wallets had an incoming transaction at the same time. Why so?
Activity: 155
How to join airdrop dev  Huh  

I received xnn tokens a few hours ago.

We don't have to do anything  to join the airdrop.
But we had to have some ether at the beginning of October in  a personal wallet.
Activity: 48
How to join airdrop dev  Huh 
Activity: 924
I got some free tokens in my wallet, that what led me into this thread, honestly I do not know much information about this project, so airdrop is a good idea to promote it, and I do not think all people will dump this token.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
I never understand why tokens are "airdropped". What is the value on that?

Lol, it is for wider distribution. Cryptos and tokens will only have utility if people use it. The more people who use it the more valuable it would be.
Imagined all the Bitcoins being owned by only 2 or 3 people, do you think it will have same value as it have now?

Yes but people will not use the coins that are "airdropped" - they will most probably sell them. I don't understand why an airdrop can build a community - on the contrary giving away free coins destroy their value at least in the short term. 
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Xenon (XNN) is now listed on CoinCodex.

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I'm not clear how do I get the airdrop?
Activity: 238
Thank you for adding XNN tokens via airdrop.

I think that i will be participating in the airdrop for BTC registration in November.

In order to prove BTC ownership I assume it is necessary to make a microtransaction to the team to expose xpub?

Anyhow it is an interesting thing that is happening in regards to EOS. I can understand that the EOS investors would not be very happy to see this project operate, but on the other hand this is just a natural process of experiments and competition.

I hope that this results in benefits enjoyed by the Ethereum community and not in a trend toward less transparency in ICO projects.

Thanks to the developers, I received the coin.
What date will the image of bitcoin addresses take place and what minimum should be on the purse bitcoin?

BTC airdrop recipients will need to associate an ether address with their participation. it wont be automatic like the Ether one.

Will the instruction how to do this?
Activity: 177
That's a great movement up here. We should really stop those greedy people trying to take crypto world under their control by making us buy their useless tokens for an enormous amount of money.
Activity: 5
I received XNN 4 days ago in my wallet that has the most ETH in it.  The other wallets have not received any.  Yet.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
Thank you for adding XNN tokens via airdrop.

I think that i will be participating in the airdrop for BTC registration in November.

In order to prove BTC ownership I assume it is necessary to make a microtransaction to the team to expose xpub?

Anyhow it is an interesting thing that is happening in regards to EOS. I can understand that the EOS investors would not be very happy to see this project operate, but on the other hand this is just a natural process of experiments and competition.

I hope that this results in benefits enjoyed by the Ethereum community and not in a trend toward less transparency in ICO projects.

What date will the image of bitcoin addresses take place and what minimum should be on the purse bitcoin?

BTC airdrop recipients will need to associate an ether address with their participation. it wont be automatic like the Ether one.
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: