Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] XNN - XENON - Massively Distributed EOS Alt-chain - page 55. (Read 81084 times)

Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Definitely interesting... how exactly are we to sign up for this airdrop? or has that not been concluded yet?
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
Sounds great. Don't have a lot of ETH but will get it moved out of exchanges asap.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Please keep us updated with airdrop details
Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
300,000,000 XNN proportionally airdropped to all ether addresses with >0.1 ether

What if I am holding Ether in an exchange.. how does it work?

i think you will wont received it

btw the dev i see a tweet in the twitter but it said there that the minimum balance must be 0.01 ETH but in this thread it said that minimum balance 0.1 ETH

which one is true?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Sweet baby Jesus, gonna Hodl my ethereum now. Time to rock some airdrop. How much per ethereum for this coin? I will watching this thread up.
Good luck
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
Please clear,If I hold 0.1 ether thats is good or need bit more? Just I send 0.1 ether to myetherwallet.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
so the airdrop is hold the EOS in ETH address,it would had the another coin in our address,Is it right?
Activity: 518
- 200,000,000 XNN airdropped based on eth proof-of-holding

i just love this part .
 i had 20 eth wallet and hold 1 eth each
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Looks a good project. I will join airdrop once this is launched. This can be a good coin , maybe a big exchange will list it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
looks very interesting, its like what happened with omise go. so that was meant Airdrop will be automatically for all ethereum holder? please correct me if I am wrong

i think you are right . but this project Can't compare with OMG.
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
how shoud i do can join this airdrop ,i cann find detail about join this project .anyone knows?
J13
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Sounds good. I'm in. Waiting for instructions Smiley

I am a graphic designer if you need any design work done give me a holla. I would love a crypto project
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
when will XENON  airdrop start ,i cann find the exactly time ,and how to joined there is no detail .

waitting online ,i dont want to miss it. thanks
Activity: 594
Sounds great. How Can I apply for the airdrop?But considering the time span of EOS development, there seems to be no practical effect.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Sounds great. How Can I apply for the airdrop?
i think the airdrop is not started yet
when it will be start there will an announcement about airdrop
and also some tutorial that how to join this
maybe their will be a form to fill for joining or have to send PM to dev along with wallet address for airdrop
Activity: 208
interesting. but how to join the airdrop?

Just follow Xenon on Twitter and slack.

Activity: 305
what is Web-based airdrop via proof-of-individuality..? and what is network-wide airdrop..? and there's a chance for those who want to join on airdrop either they don't have enough ETH..?
Activity: 258

Glad that you posted that link. I really started worrying a bit about my mathematical skills, lol  Grin Grin

Cheers and Good day!!
Activity: 372
how to join XENON  airdrop ,any detail plan ? i want to join this interesting airdrop
Activity: 294
The first condition is very good and it will detect any individual using more than one ETH wallet.

I am joining the Airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: