Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] XNN - XENON - Massively Distributed EOS Alt-chain - page 57. (Read 81084 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
The more the ETH and BTC I have, the more the airdropped cons I get.
Guess that's the way it works
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Congrats, there is a date already selected for the airdrop?
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
how to join social media campaign dev, facebook campaign or twitter campaign
where form spreadsheet to register social media campaign
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
We are planning to snapshot the ethereum blockchain in the first few days of october.
Good to know. Thanks.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
The Dev should give a short statement how to participate at the airdrop.
Activity: 93
We are planning to snapshot the ethereum blockchain in the first few days of october.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
sound of good , like it airdrop sir . when you start airdrop ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
developments costs were already covered prior to their crowdsale ESTATE !!!
Activity: 112
want to join the airdrop.When will Snapshot be taken.
Activity: 113
want to join the airdrop?
how can i do it
Activity: 258
Can the dev lower the amount of ETH in the wallet as a prerequisite of joining? I understood that there should be a certain amount of ETH in the wallet for gas fee but 0.1 is lil bit high for me. lol
Base on the post all u need is less than 0.1eth in ur wallet..so ur good to go as long as ur having some chicken change in ur wallet

Little correction is, you should have more than 0.1 ETH in your etherium wallet to qualify. Like 0.1000001 ETH is still okay and qualified I believe. That is my understanding.
Activity: 87
Can the dev lower the amount of ETH in the wallet as a prerequisite of joining? I understood that there should be a certain amount of ETH in the wallet for gas fee but 0.1 is lil bit high for me. lol
Base on the post all u need is less than 0.1eth in ur wallet..so ur good to go as long as ur having some chicken change in ur wallet
Activity: 184
Would also like to know if we are participating automatically or if we have to to something Smiley

According to the this, you don't have to do anything as long you have ETH and BTC in your wallet.
The Proposed Airdrop:
- Total tokens 1,000,000,000 XNN - 70% airdropped:
  - 300,000,000 XNN proportionally airdropped to all ether addresses with >0.1 ether
  - 200,000,000 XNN airdropped based on bitcoin proof-of-holding
  - 200,000,000 XNN airdropped via proof-of-individuality mechanisms
 - Much of the remaining XNN will be used in social media/bounty/referral campaigns and developer incentives
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Would also like to know if we are participating automatically or if we have to to something Smiley
Activity: 258
Hello, I have few questions regarding airdrop. I understand all ETH holders with balance above .01eth will get the tokens airdropped. Will that work for exchange address too? How does it work for BTC holders? Is that automatic as well? Or do we have to submit a form with an ETH wallet address ?
Activity: 108
Shall we get more details on how to participate on airdrop?
Activity: 93
When you say that the distribution for the ETH addresses will be distributed proportionally, is it proportionally to the amount of ETH one's account hold or the number of XENON/number of addresses with more than 0.1 ETH?

Thanks

Hi, yes, although likely on a diminishing curve to favour smaller holders.

More details on airdrop specifics  will come in the next few days.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
When you say that the distribution for the ETH addresses will be distributed proportionally, is it proportionally to the amount of ETH one's account hold or the number of XENON/number of addresses with more than 0.1 ETH?

Thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
what is  proof-of-individuality mechanisms exactly? how to receive airdrop if don't have too many ETH?

Same question here. Also, how do we join the airdrop?
Activity: 99
ALTCON Address - AXnEWgp4WQHXcEFrGVfeqv6sKxkF6cKjg
Like all the other participants, I too have the same question. How do I participate in this? Should I have 0.1 ETH in my ether address to qualify for this airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: