Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AirDrop2] 🔥🔥EtherFlyer - Solid Decentralized Exchange Platform🔥🔥 - page 26. (Read 10489 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
i dont understand too much about your idea, but are your exchange will be only in ethereum exchange?
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
 BTW EtherFlyer can be mined in future? Can be used payment?
Activity: 742
I see your road map
waiting for release platform at Q1 2018
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Platform is so promising. Seems very interesting for us and also for the investors. Goodluck to this project.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
On the basis of the road map. The biggest gains will go to those who can wait! HODL!!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Nice project, I think this project will be developed for the future and will also be more and more enthusiasts who want to join in this project. Hopefully the developers made this project with a nice design and does not deceive the participant of others. Hopefully with this project could have resulted either from participant and the developers themselves.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
i just looked at ur roadmap it look very nice project and strong team there
i will support this [Suspicious link removed]d luck dev..
Activity: 64
Good luck to devs and thanks for great work
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
how much max supply?
how much cap target for ICO?

hopefully will be great move
Activity: 169
this is what im looking for..so many platform but its so heavy to open on mobile..this i hope would different..
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
nice reward... all will be great in the righ time. i wish success for the dev in the future. and thanks for sharing.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
You know what etherdelta is good but sometimes it's UI lags so much on mobile devices/browsers, in post I see your exchanges screenshots on mobile so I assume it will be mobile friendly site and it should be
Activity: 2
looking forward to this new platform. Have high hops.  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
new exchange will bring more opportunity for newly launched coins , my full support is with this project thanks .
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Powerful team is working hard to build a success I continue to support you guys good luck Smiley
Activity: 228
i joined awesome COIN GOODLUCK ON THIS Project
Activity: 120
I did not follow the first round..
Hopefully in the second round can continue.
Thanks
Activity: 60
I missed round 1 but hopefully this time I will receive airdrop. Good luck 👍
Activity: 154
this is a good project having a good platform based on your roadmap. We will support and promote this project. im hoping for a active developer to updates on all information and push this coin to be listed on different exchanger. Good luck and God Bless!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
This project i waited, i missed this in round 1,hiping that i will join it right now.because it has a future in the market, power guys  
Pages:
Jump to: