Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AirDrop2] 🔥🔥EtherFlyer - Solid Decentralized Exchange Platform🔥🔥 - page 32. (Read 10491 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Very nice prsentation.like it.
I hope you will succeed near future.
Good luck guys. Cool Cool
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Looks amazing. .. Let me know if u need help
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
i just hope that these exchange of tcash will be much better than etherdelta . its so hard to trade on ed because of the script is too laggy on mobile phones. if tcash is much user friendly on mobile its definitely much better.
Activity: 45
Love the app design! Can't wait to download and install and tell my friends to do the same!
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
i wont miss this one
missed round 1
Sad
its look like have great future
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
Activity: 60
Good day.

Do you need translator for Croatian? Also, when we I'll have beta app, and do you accept beta testers?

Thank you, good luck.
Activity: 308
i've miss the 1st airdrop hopefully i can join the second one...looking forward for this project more success!! good luck to us i'll support on this project Wink Wink
Activity: 72
Great work for this! I hope you'll reach your desired success in this project!
Great work! I will continue to monitor the development of your project, I think he has a good future!
Activity: 40
I'm hoping your project will being much ease to trade cryptocurrency in the future. The things that we investors are concern about is our money security in the exchange. There are many exchanges got hacked and the money is lost. Hope this project can counter that issue
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Hello.
I’m waiting for more information.
I hope this project will be success. Cheesy
Activity: 189
joined AirDrop Round 2 ...
I have read.post and amazed at the board must be successful this project..
Activity: 56
I dont believe that this kind of project will be come true. So amaze that someone can think of this. This gonna be successful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I watched the project, I liked the idea, I will follow the news in the future, thank you!
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
You can see there was quite some time invested in this project so i really hope you will manage to follow your plans and lunch your product to market in time.
Activity: 420
this is one of an amazing project! it has great ideals and hand-son team which are the key to success. i hope u'll really make it in the crypto world. you know, i've always been a fan of ICOs. it always excites me whenever an ICO is born becoz i know that would agitate great competition in the market. i'll be glad if i'll be blessed enough to be part of this wonderful project in any way. more power, devs! congrats and GOD bless!!!
Activity: 215
Merit: 13
Project is good, good luck eveyone.
Activity: 260
I filled the  round 2 form. But unfortunately have missed round 1, answered 'No' in the form. Is this a problem for participation in the second round?
Activity: 74
Such a great project. Hoping for more active and healthy community. Good Luck!

Activity: 336
It is unfortunate. Can not join airdrop in first round. Thanks, the second half has started. I joined the airdrop. I hope to get a token in the second half. Hopefully your project successful dev. I will participate and support it.
Pages:
Jump to: