Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AirDrop2] 🔥🔥EtherFlyer - Solid Decentralized Exchange Platform🔥🔥 - page 29. (Read 10489 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I believe this is a hot project, I have joined the community, thank you devs Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Wishing all the best of luck to the developers and investors..
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Nice project i have fill the form good luck I follow
Activity: 14
Joined.
Good luck for the project!
Best wishes
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
finally can join 2nd round

hope this coin have a great future
im waiting for bounty too Smiley
good luck dev
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Very nice project, i will invest.
Activity: 81
Wonderful platform, China especially needs a decentralized Exchange platform in case of govt. causing FUD over crypto.
Activity: 232
The project is good.  I love the presentation.  This kind is good for investors.  I hope to hear more of this very soon.
Activity: 216
Miner on nvidia
I want to believe that the project has a future. Most of the success depends on the developers. We look forward to hope.
Activity: 35
What advantages do you have that sets you apart from other decentralized exchnages? Because the idea of a mobile app for these type of exchanges are very appealing.
Activity: 175
nice, how properly you guys presented the project and also added team members  Grin
Activity: 692
Hope im still in for the Airdrop.. I dont want to miss this Great Project and Token.. If never get chance i will keep an eye of Etherflyer
Activity: 42
I like the fairness in the project. Best wishes.
Activity: 39
I think it will be a very beautiful project in the future. If it is steady and stable, then the measures that you will succeed will be good for fraudsters...
Activity: 294

Been very excited about this project,it seems has a good future,i didnt have a chance to join airdrop,so this time i hope i can make it
Activity: 84
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
The One is interesting but I have a question,are your planning to make your own wallet for TCASH? Having own wallet for your token and provide more secured transactions could make your project more popular I think.
Activity: 294
Based on the road map this is a good project having a good plan.
We will support and promote this project. we are hoping for a active developer to updates on all
information and push this coin to be listed on different exchanger. I hope this one would be a  success
Activity: 182
Activity: 140
Good luck! Joined telegram, joined airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: