Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AirDrop2] 🔥🔥EtherFlyer - Solid Decentralized Exchange Platform🔥🔥 - page 33. (Read 10491 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
First airdrop missed.Thanks for another contribution.road map clearly mentioned.hope to see in moon.Thank you
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
Bonus of 30% is good for a start of crowdsale, aou should maybe upload better quality pictures of your team members.
Activity: 434
Merit: 31
When will the stock exchange and white paper?
Activity: 17
This look great project, i hope i can contribute to make this project succesfully.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
Lead as to the moon
MORE POWER DEV
Activity: 112
Project looks quite awsome and much promising.I m quite happy to join the project.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

Missed the first airdrop, let´s get on this one
Activity: 51
very high value token for trading platform gonna do promotion on my blog and other social media sites
Activity: 187
Pretty good presentation of the project so far, let's see now how the next step will go on...
Good luck with your project.
Activity: 23
this is a great token, the way you guys deliver looks convincing. I have read about your team and I believe that this token is a token that will gain high popularity
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
This project seems promising and will be interesting for investors and of course for participants. I'll Waiting for new info and project progress from any source that i can read
Activity: 84
nice idea keep plenty of comms to us from the Dev
Activity: 62
I am glad to join a worthy project.  Good luck to the team and all of us
Activity: 476
I joined the first airdrop but I still didn't receive my token. I already followed your twitter and joined telegram back then, and even saved your bitcoin thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2340644 but it seems like it was not working anymore.

Now, I am joining again, hoping that this time it is real. I still believe that there is a future on Tcash.
Activity: 101
Good project....  Good luck
Activity: 113
good project,i will join airdrop,but i think is hard for me,!!!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Following this project  Wink  Missed the first airdrop   Sad
Activity: 98
In recent times, there are so many Tokines being produced, how different is yours from the others, than you want to attract people and compete with other coins?
Activity: 568
I missed round 1 Ayrdrope, with pleasure I will take part in round 2. The idea of the exchange is interesting and necessary, I will use your service after project realization
Pages:
Jump to: