Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AirDrop2] 🔥🔥EtherFlyer - Solid Decentralized Exchange Platform🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 10489 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 10
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
I love Decentralized Exchanges! With their hassle free trading, deposits, withdrawal, anonymity; this what cryptocurrency exchanges should be. Awesome project with real people/team behind. Please notify me if there is a social media bounty campaign available. I will be glad to participate and support this project via bounty campaign. Smiley
Activity: 70
Read this fantastic article by @albertvhons

Cross-chain exchanges
The stage will proceed with advancement and step by step acknowledge cross-chain exchanges among different digital forms of money.
Hey can you guys explain what is the deal about dividends?

Yes, you can earn by holding TCash tokens - TCASH holders can enjoy 50% of the platform revenue fund, as well as transaction cost gradient relief.

Please read our whitepaper for more information on official wbesite
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hey can you guys explain what is the deal about dividends?
Given a choice between the potential for human error or the certainty of mathematics is a no-brainer. After all, that is why the blockchain is upending the present financial system. But EtherFlyer, is not only using smart contracts. They have also studied the old system and have made improvements to their ecosystem. In doing this, they have made their contracts faster and more efficient. Again, with more people flooding the crypto space, the old way of doing business is no longer plausible, this is why EtherFlyer entrance is so crucial at this time.

Read more here
Activity: 6
We raised 1.5M USD just within 2 days of Private sale.

We would like to take this opportunity to say a big Thank You to all our supporters and well wishers.

If you haven't already participated in the Private sale, please join the party. We are in Private sale for just another 6 days, hurry up!

Only trust Official Website

Really proud of you guys, best of luck!
Activity: 16

We would like to take this opportunity to say a big Thank You to all our supporters and well wishers.

If you haven't already participated in the Private sale, please join the party. We are in Private sale for just another 6 days, hurry up!

Amzing guys! good going, all the best
Activity: 68
Wow !!!! I knew this ICO had something special. Looking forward to reaching the hard cap.

Activity: 6
About EtherFlyer

EtherFlyer Exchange Server is a commercial back-end with high-speed performance designed for cryptocurrency trading. It can support up to 10000 transactions every second

https://i.imgur.com/ATGpnoq.png

All the code is open source on GitHub - EtherFlyer

I liked it, good work guys! Happy to help you any time.
EtherFlyer&TCASH Daily Updates( 3rd Dec 2017)

R&D

1.The mobile version of the h5 Demo debugging has been completed and has reached the online status.
2.Add a new web server and server configuration has been completed which used to release the mobile demo.
3.The mobile version of h5 has been deployed to the server and been verified, the Demo releasing has been completed.

Community
Telegram group members(https://t.me/etherFlyer):1428

Token Sales Progress
Until 7:00am GMT, the progress is 66.25%.
Activity: 68
About EtherFlyer

EtherFlyer Exchange Server is a commercial back-end with high-speed performance designed for cryptocurrency trading. It can support up to 10000 transactions every second

All the code is open source on GitHub - EtherFlyer
For new entrants on this thread, just an update - we also had a writing contest

One of the great benefits of this TCASH token is the dividend it pays. I have been trying to get my coworkers to invest cryptocurrency and I think something like this would move them in that direction. If cryptocurrency along with digital currency and digital assets are going to comment with traditional banks as a store house for peoples money the tokens are going to have to give users an incentive to buy in. Not many people are willing to put there assets in something relatively new like crypto assets unless they are going to get some kind of interest off it.
For all those of supports and well-wishers who are still unsure about the crowd sale program, here is the summary of it-

Rightly said by @edgarhavanne in his article

Passive income

TCASH is an ERC20 token, a smart contract that works with the Ethereum blockchain. The crypto currency application song will be an online exchange platform supported by a mobile application ensuring its portability.
nice project good luck theam and devs

Thank you for the kind words. Please do participate in our crowd sale.
Le revenu passif

TCASH est un jeton ERC20, un contrat intelligent fonctionnant avec la « blockchain » de l’Ethereum. Le chant d’application de cette crypto monnaie sera une plateforme d’échange en ligne soutenue par une application mobile assurant sa portabilité.

Source Article
I think is a great team for the project, very experienced team well described roadmap, hope it will go a long way. good luck dev.

Thank you for the kind words. Please do participate in our crowd sale.
ETH Wallet address: minimum 20 ETH
0xcdF20C113e93d31b05FE2D34B336a1Bf8E9ba8Cc

its great to let ICO participants enjoy bonus, but don't you think 20 ETH is a little bit much for minimum transaction ?

This is private sale phase out of the whole crowd sale. Please refer the white paper for more details. Thanks.

Private Sale Phase: Starting on December 2, 2017, for 8 days, ending on December 9, the total amount would be 10,560,000, representing 20% of the total sales tokens, and one ether can be exchanged for 2,600 TCASH.
Pre-ICO Phase: Starting on December 10, 2017, for 3 days and ends on December 12. The total amount of pre-ICO token is 15,840,000, counted for 30% of the total sales tokens and one ether can be exchanged for 2,300 TCASH.
ICO Phase: The beginning of time is on December 13, 2017, for 6 days until December 18, the total amount of tokens for ICO is 26,400,000, which is counted for 50% of the total sales tokens and one ether can convert 2,100 TCASH.
Pages:
Jump to: