Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AirDrop2] 🔥🔥EtherFlyer - Solid Decentralized Exchange Platform🔥🔥 - page 10. (Read 10489 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
 i'll join  goodluck guys
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
hi this project is awesome ! im joined airdrop group good luck.
Activity: 308
Merit: 19
I participated in the first round and going to the second,  very promising project! Don't miss it.
Activity: 280
I think it will be a very beautiful project in the future. If it is steady and stable, then the measures that you will succeed will be good for fraudsters
Activity: 54
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The main development of the project is scheduled for 2018. I understand this is an emphasis on the development of mobile applications. This is a very promising direction. Very good road map.
Activity: 84
This is a very promising exchange in the making and I believe its going to do well. Great work dev team. Will apply for the airdrop
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
I could not agree with that. it seems like a good job
Activity: 70
interesting project, I joined, waiting for a coin. I look at the team and see that it is very positive. So I expect a great development.
Activity: 94
Brilliant on the open source idea, i like the fact that it is solely focus on Ethereum based blockchain token
Activity: 5
I hope this project will be succed
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
Wow ! Finally a token with clear roadmap . Faces of the team very well explained . Good website . This project would surely succeed !
Activity: 322
nice projek nice team goodluck dev for projek i will support you  Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
I missed the first airdtop.. Happy i won't miss this
Activity: 163
Please what is the reason behind this project
And is it a project where by the community's opinion is prioritised.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
What is the impact on the community that you are looking for with this project?
Will you invest additional resources to make this platform grow on both IOS and android ?

wish you luck,
regards
Activity: 210
This is the token of the new millennium.. you have done great work on your site.. easily explanatory...  Tcash is the boom...
Activity: 207
Unfortunately i missed the airdrop round 1 and participating to round 2.
I hope that EtherFlyer decentralized exchange platform will be an extremely promising platform.
Activity: 896
Merit: 221
I missed the first airdrop. This project looks very promising because there are few decentralized exchanges based for ethereum. Good luck DEV!
Pages:
Jump to: