Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AirDrop2] 🔥🔥EtherFlyer - Solid Decentralized Exchange Platform🔥🔥 - page 8. (Read 10489 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
    Update: 27 Nov 2017

R&D

• 1.The mobile H5 Client of the static page frame has been completed, and details of the style is keep adjusting.
    • 2.Successful simulation of block chain environment.
    • 3.The Market quotation server system start designing.

Community
    Set up a 2-member professional team for community which is lead by Rajesh Kumar (Pune Area, India). One member is in charge of TCASH telegram group while the other one concentrates on Bitcoin talk and spreading ICO information on varieties of media.

Telegram group members:1358

ICO channel continuing increase
    Newly publishing:
    [/li][/list]
    What is the ICO schedule? When will it be open for general public?

We have 3 phases for the token sale:
    1. Private sale starts on the 2nd December for 8 days;
    2. The Pre-ICO start on 10th December for  3 days;
    3. ICO will be started on 13th December for 6 days.
    What is the ICO schedule? When will it be open for general public?
    This is a good project

Definitely, we are going to rock.

PRIVATE SALE COMING!! Act now.

Is there a need for KYC or white listing to participate in the ICO?

Yes,  KYC is mandatory to participate in the ICO.
    This is a good project

Is there a need for KYC or white listing to participate in the ICO?
    This is a good project

Activity: 1
    Hey guys, how is the performance as compared to the centralized exchanges?

We have High-Performance Order and Matching Engine with hardware accelerated and high efficient memory matching technology, peak value of order matching speed can exceed 2 million TPS, and order processing speed achieves more than 1 million TPS.

Follow our telegram group for more info - https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@etherFlyer

Nice to know that, thanks! I was browsing your website. What is cross-chain transactions?

The platform will continue with development and gradually realize cross-chain transactions among various cryptocurrencies.

Yea, that makes sense, thanks.

We have High-Performance Order and Matching Engine with hardware accelerated and high efficient memory matching technology, peak value of order matching speed can exceed 2 million TPS, and order processing speed achieves more than 1 million TPS.

Follow our telegram group for more info - https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@etherFlyer

Nice to know that, thanks! I was browsing your website. What is cross-chain transactions?

The platform will continue with development and gradually realize cross-chain transactions among various cryptocurrencies.

Activity: 1

This is a Decentralized exchange based on Ethereum platform: Secure and Stable, well done!
    Activity: 336
    When reviewing spreadsheet results, I can not find the names of participants that have been registered in the spreadsheet. All columns are empty. Does this just happen to me? Or, are there no participants signing up?
    Activity: 28
    Dev I want to congrats you for having a wonderful token.
    I think in the future this token would be reliable also it will have a high value.
     I love this token because its secure and easy to use.
    Good luck dev
    Activity: 2
    Hi, Dev, I saw you delay your ICO data to 2nd DEC in your official website  https://tcash.io,   Is that true? Do you have pre-ICO? I really want to join your project cos you know exchange project will pump very high according history. Waiting for your reply.
    Activity: 139
    quarkchain.io
    good luck for this project in future
    copper member
    Activity: 63
    I liked the idea, and i am late for airdrop but iam here for watched the project sucsses
    Pages:
    Jump to: