Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] Libre Bazaar: A Decentralized Anonymous Marketplace - page 12. (Read 17231 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
how be nice to read some updates by the community manager in this thread:
why is the airdrop amount showing 0?
when will the signature campaign end?
when will the pre-ico start?
thanks!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Everything is configured. Good luck with the project! Wink
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Is the signature campaign still active? I met this project yesterday and I joined, how many days do I need to wait to start receiving the tokens?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
joined the airdrop. Thanks
Activity: 280
I love crypto
I didnt manage to get a key from the registration either. Can anyone help me? I sent email to the info-address, but no response yet.

I would like to switch my current signature campaign to this one but I need the key.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
I remember apply for this airdrop and getting a private key.  I even remember posting it here with a brief message.  I don't see my message here and when I try to sign-up (to see if my memory is just terrible) I'm told my forum ID is already tagged with a key.  I will send an email to [email protected] to see if I can retrieve my key.

Can anyone tell me if I'm in this airdrop?  I don'y know what my private key was.

Airdrop key tagged against your forum ID is: LBxTVHp52CXxHDb3sUQxfjWox61I

Gracias friend!

Key (for my record keeping):  LBxTVHp52CXxHDb3sUQxfjWox61I
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
Dev pls reply to email and Pm.
I havent Copied my airdrop key so i cant join
Activity: 119
Join airdrop and Signature Campaign, Thanks Dev and GL
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
joined airdrop, PM sent with airdrop key Grin
Activity: 78
I remember apply for this airdrop and getting a private key.  I even remember posting it here with a brief message.  I don't see my message here and when I try to sign-up (to see if my memory is just terrible) I'm told my forum ID is already tagged with a key.  I will send an email to [email protected] to see if I can retrieve my key.

Can anyone tell me if I'm in this airdrop?  I don'y know what my private key was.

Airdrop key tagged against your forum ID is: LBxTVHp52CXxHDb3sUQxfjWox61I
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
I remember apply for this airdrop and getting a private key.  I even remember posting it here with a brief message.  I don't see my message here and when I try to sign-up (to see if my memory is just terrible) I'm told my forum ID is already tagged with a key.  I will send an email to [email protected] to see if I can retrieve my key.

Can anyone tell me if I'm in this airdrop?  I don'y know what my private key was.
Activity: 175
joined airdrop, PM sent with airdrop key
Activity: 71
Why the new one cannot join it? More giveaway like Facebook or TW is better.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Nice project, following it with interest  Smiley
Activity: 204
Joined the airdrop and hope it successful.
Activity: 273
Why does the "Check status" for Libre Tokens Airdrop give me "Current Balance: 0 LBT" ?

I signed up many days ago...
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
I have participated in the vacant activities before Is there a issuing token now? A lot of friends are not received around

You will receive tokens in your ETH wallets before pre-ICO that will be conducted in later half of fall this year.
Activity: 91
I have participated in the vacant activities before Is there a issuing token now? A lot of friends are not received around
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
join this airdrop  but when can i see how many coin i can receive ? balance now 0 for me.
Pages:
Jump to: