Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] Libre Bazaar: A Decentralized Anonymous Marketplace - page 8. (Read 17193 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Before your announcement, I used to get balance 0 when i checked the site
Now I get
Please look into following:
Ethereum wallet address entered is not associated with this airdrop key

which is impossible
what's going on?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Update (October 15, 2017): Airdrop campaign has now ended and LBT allocated to participants. As explained earlier, all participants who have been rolled in for the airdrop were equiprobable to receive any number of LBT between 0 to 1000 LBT and tokens will be sent to your ethereum wallets before pre-ICO being conducted in Fall of this year. For those who don't know already, you can now check your LBT balance by visiting the project site https://librebazaar.org and clicking Libre Tokens Airdrop and then entering your airdrop key and ethereum wallet address.

Im getting this error:

"Ethereum wallet address entered is not associated with this airdrop key"

This does mean I'm not qualified?

Getting the same error

Please see that you are using the same ethereum wallet address that you entered at the time of signing up for the airdrop.

Yes. I also just double confirm. You can also check the PM that I sent you earlier

Thanks,

I can confirm that airdrop key LBxox1m7iTUnkDr3U9IcLzxzQD4C has tokens associated with it. Can you PM me the ethereum wallet address you are using so we could check.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Update (October 15, 2017): Airdrop campaign has now ended and LBT allocated to participants. As explained earlier, all participants who have been rolled in for the airdrop were equiprobable to receive any number of LBT between 0 to 1000 LBT and tokens will be sent to your ethereum wallets before pre-ICO being conducted in Fall of this year. For those who don't know already, you can now check your LBT balance by visiting the project site https://librebazaar.org and clicking Libre Tokens Airdrop and then entering your airdrop key and ethereum wallet address.

Im getting this error:

Getting the same error

Please see that you are using the same ethereum wallet address that you entered at the time of signing up for the airdrop.

Yes. I also just double confirm. You can also check the PM that I sent you earlier

Thanks,

Im getting this error:

Getting the same error

Im getting this error:

Getting the same error

Activity: 82

Im getting this error:

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
joined airdrop best of luck
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
Hey dev when is the expected date you're going to be sending out the airdrops ?
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
$onion
is the airdrop now have been distributed>? if not when will be the date of airdrop distribution? thank you
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
noo why not newbie accounttsss?Huh this not fair
Activity: 88
Activity: 154
Activity: 223
Very innovative project. Am in
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Looks promising prject, Im joined
Activity: 168
Very interesting project and i am already in. Good luck to the devs.
Activity: 602
Merit: 260
Im in, goodluck for the project
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
I don't understand why all projects run the airdrop in the same thread where they have the discussion about the project. Nobody will have a look at such a thread and search for questions and answers. All the important information gets buried.
Joined airdrop+signature
Maybe you need to fix the signature.
I joined the airdrop and the signature Campaign. I like this project. Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: