Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] Libre Bazaar: A Decentralized Anonymous Marketplace - page 7. (Read 17193 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Hi,

I know you're very busy at the moment but if you could help me find my Airdrop key then I'd be very grateful as it will allow me to join the signature campaign.

Forum ID: 1014634

Thanks in advance.

Signature campaign and airdrop have ended. Forum signatures can be still be used to support the project but no LBT will be rewarded for same.

With all the error associated with checking of airdrop tokens, it will be good for the to fix these error soon

As announced earlier, issue was identified and fixed accordingly. No further reports received thereafter. Please remember that only Jr. Members and above were eligible for airdrop and then these members had to PM their details for verification purposes in order to prevent abuse. In case all requirements had been met then participants were rolled in for the airdrop but then there is an equal probability that you might receive zero tokens as you might receive tokens in increments of 100 up to a maximum of 1000 LBT.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
With all the error associated with checking of airdrop tokens, it will be good for the to fix these error soon
Activity: 70
i will join your airdrop
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Hi,

I know you're very busy at the moment but if you could help me find my Airdrop key then I'd be very grateful as it will allow me to join the signature campaign.

Forum ID: 1014634

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Oh man mine still shows 0 LBT  Huh
We can confirm that there was a slight glitch that would result in errors being thrown in certain cases. We have updated the airdrop page and everyone who was facing problem can retry by entering their forum ID and ethereum wallet address to check their balance.
Mine shows 200 tokens.

I don´t get any for signature?

200 tokens allocated to your account are from signature campaign and not airdropped.
OK. confusing.
But I am signed for airdrop too? Or am I not?

Yes, you were rolled in for the airdrop.
When I check with unique key it says 1k lbt and when checking through forum id and eth address it says 0 lbt, am I missing something?

You can only enter your forum ID and ethereum address at the check status page, I see you have 100 LBT allocated to your account.

produces a constant error An error has occured, please check that you are using the correct verification link that has been sent to your email.

Can you please retry and confirm if this still occurs.
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
We can confirm that there was a slight glitch that would result in errors being thrown in certain cases. We have updated the airdrop page and everyone who was facing problem can retry by entering their forum ID and ethereum wallet address to check their balance.
Mine shows 200 tokens.

200 tokens allocated to your account are from signature campaign and not airdropped.
OK. confusing.
But I am signed for airdrop too? Or am I not?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
produces a constant error An error has occured, please check that you are using the correct verification link that has been sent to your email.
Activity: 51
Mine shows 200 tokens.

Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
When I check with unique key it says 1k lbt and when checking through forum id and eth address it says 0 lbt, am I missing something?
Activity: 89
when i try to sign up to airdrop i get this error:
Please look into following:
Invalid data entered

and yes i only added forumid and my eth wallet adress
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
Mine shows 200 tokens.

Activity: 176
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
I checked the airdrop status, it's showing as no of LBT tokens as 0. Why is it so?
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
Anyone having issues at the time of checking their balance please let me know your airdrop key and ethereum wallet address so we could check what is the issue in their case. Error will only appear in case the ethereum address entered at the time of sign up is different than what is being entered at the time of checking status.
I have an issue while checking my balances but the site says that Ethereum wallet address entered is not associated with this airdrop key.

I will dropdown my airdrop key here: LBxiUjTFgZNmv3tHTV2JOF3VlifZ, please inform what is the problem in my airdrop key. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Me too , error while checking ...

"Ethereum wallet address entered is not associated with this airdrop key"
Anyone having issues at the time of checking their balance please let me know your airdrop key and ethereum wallet address so we could check what is the issue in their case. Error will only appear in case the ethereum address entered at the time of sign up is different than what is being entered at the time of checking status.
Pages:
Jump to: