Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] Libre Bazaar: A Decentralized Anonymous Marketplace - page 6. (Read 17193 times)

Rym
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Im a new bies How can I join?Huh
Activity: 831
Merit: 286
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Tokens accumulated so far will show below.
Current Balance: 0 LBT

are u kidding me?  Huh
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Alright i have gained 400 tokens, just to be sure all these tokens will be automatically sent to my eht address
Activity: 100
Please look into following:
Invalid data entered

My airdrop key is: LBxal6akEQPDBleDaaddIj0iFVlp
0xFFd80769daF2c792Ec714d2423A8eE42Bc411e00
0 token Huh?
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Que sera sera
just fyi, still getting error on airdrop page - fix in progress i assume
Activity: 78
Now you have change the way you check your status. No more airdrop keys, just enter the forum user ID. These seems that the system you've 1st worked out didn't work as planned and it is a mistake that you should take responsibility for. With forum ID and eth address I can check my balance, but it's still 0. Is the airdrop over? I've done all it took and even participate in the signature bounty. It can't be 0, can it?!
Thanks

We publicly announced on October 15 right after the airdrop that there indeed was a technical glitch resulting in unwarranted errors being thrown and that had been subsequently fixed. Further, to make the process simpler for participants who had lost their airdrop keys, instead of entering your airdrop key and ethereum wallet address we switched to using forum ID and ethereum wallet address. You can rest assured that all participants of the signature campaign have been receiving LBT on a daily basis as per the reward scheme. As for your case, I see that you have not used any airdrop key in your forum signature as at the time of this writing so we can safely assume that it was not configured correctly during the duration of the signature campaign and hence the system would have no way to allocate tokens to you.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Now you have change the way you check your status. No more airdrop keys, just enter the forum user ID. These seems that the system you've 1st worked out didn't work as planned and it is a mistake that you should take responsibility for. With forum ID and eth address I can check my balance, but it's still 0. Is the airdrop over? I've done all it took and even participate in the signature bounty. It can't be 0, can it?!
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I missed the chance to get this token from airdrop because of so many new projects in the board all are coming with airdrops. Than I missed the chance to get in on time but I have chance to buy this token in pre-ICO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 264
Again, please note that it is not necessary that even if you have been successfully enrolled in the airdrop you will receive a certain amount of tokens. Also, you need to enter your forum ID along with your ethereum wallet address and it has to be the same one you used at the time of signing up for the airdrop.

sorry, but I don't understand.
When I subscribed to the airdrop, I received an airdrop key.
So I sent you a pm with the airdrop key and my address. You can check your personal messages (October 05, 2017, 00:54:41)

why do you now say that all this might not be enough to participate in the airdrop? by what rule?

Airdrop Guidelines
To join the airdrop, please follow below steps:
1. Visit the project site https://librebazaar.org and click Libre Tokens Airdrop. You will see two tabs i.e. Sign Up and Check Status
2. In the Sign Up tab, enter your Forum ID and Ethereum Wallet Address then submit the form to receive your airdrop key.
3. PM your airdrop key along with any sensible message to be rolled in for the airdrop.
4. To check your balance, enter your airdrop key and ethereum wallet address in the Check Status tab. The Libre Tokens will be aired on October 15, 2017 after which you can go ahead and check the number of LBT tokens available to you.[/i]

you probably did not write a sensible message enough! :-)

Be cool, I don't received any token too  Cry
Activity: 155
Again, please note that it is not necessary that even if you have been successfully enrolled in the airdrop you will receive a certain amount of tokens. Also, you need to enter your forum ID along with your ethereum wallet address and it has to be the same one you used at the time of signing up for the airdrop.

sorry, but I don't understand.
When I subscribed to the airdrop, I received an airdrop key.
So I sent you a pm with the airdrop key and my address. You can check your personal messages (October 05, 2017, 00:54:41)

why do you now say that all this might not be enough to participate in the airdrop? by what rule?

Airdrop Guidelines
To join the airdrop, please follow below steps:
1. Visit the project site https://librebazaar.org and click Libre Tokens Airdrop. You will see two tabs i.e. Sign Up and Check Status
2. In the Sign Up tab, enter your Forum ID and Ethereum Wallet Address then submit the form to receive your airdrop key.
3. PM your airdrop key along with any sensible message to be rolled in for the airdrop.
4. To check your balance, enter your airdrop key and ethereum wallet address in the Check Status tab. The Libre Tokens will be aired on October 15, 2017 after which you can go ahead and check the number of LBT tokens available to you.[/i]
Activity: 78
Activity: 155
I haven't received any token.
Current Balance: 0 LBT

Please, can you chek my ID?    1133053
Activity: 378
Still haven't received my tokens Sad
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
newbie not welcome? sad
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
receive none LBT, what is wrong ?  LBxOXP8UJ54WU4xzC7HZsKGl7Pua
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Received 400 in my account. Waiting to see it in my eth address. Thanks!
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
this is airdrop or signature campaign....?
i think both! you need to do a bounty for them and the stake given on the first post will be your airdrop Cheesy
Activity: 196
The site gives an error for data entry. I send a key to confirm my personal message.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Im also getting an error  Huh

Invalid data entered

My airdrop key is: LBxZUzSqkxv82lvlHnvRubpsexWO
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Update (October 15, 2017): Airdrop campaign has now ended and LBT allocated to participants. As explained earlier, all participants who have been rolled in for the airdrop were equiprobable to receive any number of LBT between 0 to 1000 LBT and tokens will be sent to your ethereum wallets before pre-ICO being conducted in Fall of this year. For those who don't know already, you can now check your LBT balance by visiting the project site https://librebazaar.org and clicking Libre Tokens Airdrop and then entering your airdrop key and ethereum wallet address.

Im getting this error:

"Ethereum wallet address entered is not associated with this airdrop key"

This does mean I'm not qualified?

Getting the same error

Ethereum wallet address entered is not associated with this airdrop key

Please see that you are using the same ethereum wallet address that you entered at the time of signing up for the airdrop.

Yes. I also just double confirm. You can also check the PM that I sent you earlier

Thanks,

I can confirm that airdrop key LBxox1m7iTUnkDr3U9IcLzxzQD4C has tokens associated with it. Can you PM me the ethereum wallet address you are using so we could check.

I just sent you PM
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: