Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦑[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY]Quidli - Split Equity, Trade it for Labor🦑 - page 2. (Read 2793 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The fundamentals are sound here. It looks like the Quidli team is very prepared and knowledgeable on what they're doing. I am interested in seeing how much more progress they can make. Great project!

🦑Support Quidli, earn TOKENS🦑

Thanks for your words of support! FYI, you can find ways to help Quidli in this early stage in exchange for earning future QUIDs:

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

And join us on Telegram to chat and discuss with us directly!
Activity: 20
The fundamentals are sound here. It looks like the Quidli team is very prepared and knowledgeable on what they're doing. I am interested in seeing how much more progress they can make. Great project!
Activity: 84
Great looking project. I would want to dig deeper in the use cases now that you have a client who is testing your product. Super initiative for sure.
Activity: 105
🦑Be sure to read our latest white paper (ver. 1.1.0)!🦑

Give the latest Quidli white paper a read, particularly the Use Cases section for more details on how we envision our platform will be utilized!

And be sure to join the discussion in our Telegram group to discuss further!

This is the best whitepaper I have read. I think the future of work is in good hands with Quidli!

Give the latest Quidli white paper a read, particularly the Use Cases section for more details on how we envision our platform will be utilized!

Activity: 98
Even better than the last. I still see great things ahead for Quidli

Thanks for your support! Be sure to join us on the following channels:

Activity: 67

Quidli is the future of work. Contributors to a company sre paid in equity instead of cash is a new way for doers to own what they create. I subscribe to such a creative vision. I am happy to be here early!

Thanks for your words of support!

Please join our community on Telegram to learn more about Quidli.

And do check out our other online channels as well!

🦑🦑🦑
Activity: 41
Quidli is the future of work. Contributors to a company sre paid in equity instead of cash is a new way for doers to own what they create. I subscribe to such a creative vision. I am happy to be here early!
Activity: 7

Activity: 10

Excellent whitepaper. One of the best I've read in a long time. I am a fan of your vision now after having reviewed this. I want big sucess for Quidli!

Thanks for your words of support! FYI, you can find ways to help Quidli in this early stage in exchange for earning future QUIDs:

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the /cZXF6o]Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the /NnpA1g]Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

I am earning as much bounty as possible!

Glad to hear it! Each bounty completed gets us one step closer to the future of work!

1. Bounties

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the /NnpA1g]Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

I am earning as much bounty as possible!

1. Bounties

2. Missions

Super cool project. I really enjoyed watching the pitch video. This team really has great traction and it makes me want to pay attention for their upcoming ICO. Kudos to the Quidli team!

Thanks! Be sure to check us out on all our channels:

Super cool project. I really enjoyed watching the pitch video. This team really has great traction and it makes me want to pay attention for their upcoming ICO. Kudos to the Quidli team!

Activity: 105
Activity: 95
Great idea and a strong bounty
FYI, we offer bountyQUIDs for every successful member you onboard to our community as well!

Quidli is always open to expanding its community!

Join our discussion via Telegram!

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

I will take this chance to invite everyone I can.

This project is inspiring. The vision is a real future we can all look forward to!
Great idea and a strong bounty
FYI, we offer bountyQUIDs for every successful member you onboard to our community as well!

Quidli is always open to expanding its community!

Join our discussion via Telegram!

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
This is a great project. I am convinced this protocol is how work will be done in the 21st century. I support quidli all the way.

Thanks for your support! Remember you can earn 1 bountyQUID for each referral to the Telegram group, so tell your friends!
Pages:
Jump to: