Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦑[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY]Quidli - Split Equity, Trade it for Labor🦑 - page 5. (Read 2793 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hope the developer continue to develop this project. Looking great

Thanks for your words of support!

Feel free to join our community on Telegram if you already haven't. We're also online across several other channels as well!

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
Activity: 95
Hope the developer continue to develop this project. Looking great
🦑Support Quidli, earn TOKENS🦑

Thanks for your words of support! Here are ways how you can help Quidli in this early stage in exchange for earning future QUIDs:

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

And join us on Telegram to chat and discuss with us directly!
Activity: 98
Hot project. I am glad to know quidli. It is a compelling case if there is one. There is a lot of promise and i think we can all benefit from supporting this.
Hey, team! I like your business!
Believable project, absorbing business, flawless approach.

Thanks for your words of support!

Feel free to join our community on Telegram if you already haven't. We're also online across several other channels as well!

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
Activity: 41
🦑Future of Work Taking Flight: How SkyLights (YC S16) Intends to Reward Workers Using Quidli🦑

🚨Announcing our first test client: SkyLights.🚨

Quidli was initially born from a work-for-equity system deployed at SkyLights, and in turn we are now helping them manage their growing shareholder structure. Read our latest Medium story to find out more: https://medium.com/quidli/future-of-work-taking-flight-b08d0d142280

Contact us if you're interested in learning more! Join the discussion for more details via our Telegram!

Terrific news. Eager to learn the outcome of this.

Great job team. The development and speed is impressive!
🦑Future of Work Taking Flight: How SkyLights (YC S16) Intends to Reward Workers Using Quidli🦑

🚨Announcing our first test client: SkyLights.🚨

Quidli was initially born from a work-for-equity system deployed at SkyLights, and in turn we are now helping them manage their growing shareholder structure. Read our latest Medium story to find out more: https://medium.com/quidli/future-of-work-taking-flight-b08d0d142280

Contact us if you're interested in learning more! Join the discussion for more details via our Telegram!
Activity: 95
Superb ANN. I learned a lot reading this and am more interested in learning about Quidli. Great project team!
Quidli introduces a blockchain-powered protocol that connects startups and talented companies. Nice project!

🦑Be sure to read our latest white paper (ver. 1.1.0)!🦑

Give the latest Quidli white paper a read, particularly the Use Cases section for more details on how we envision our platform will be utilized!

And be sure to join the discussion in our Telegram group to discuss further!
Activity: 22
Quidli introduces a blockchain-powered protocol that connects startups and talented companies. Nice project!
Activity: 67
🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

Remember we offer bountyQUIDs for every successful member you onboard to our community as well!

The more, the merrier at Quidli!

Join our discussion via Telegram!
You have my support

The mission is Cool, I bump to keep the announcement up!

Let's go Quidli

🦑🦑🦑🦑Thanks for Your Support!🦑🦑🦑🦑

Just a reminder, we're also online on:
Activity: 20
🦑Airdrop is Ongoing!🦑

Please see below for the registration process to our ongoing Airdrop:

Registered. This was super simple and clear. Looking forward to seeing this project make the next jump.
Activity: 84
You have my support

The mission is Cool, I bump to keep the announcement up!

Let's go Quidli
🦑Airdrop is Ongoing!🦑

Please see below for the registration process to our ongoing Airdrop:
Activity: 98
I suppose it is a great project. Blameless project, certain project!  Good luck fellows.

Thanks for your support! You can also check us out on:

Activity: 105
super advancements at the moment. great start to a promising project. professionalism in this team is profound!
I suppose it is a great project. Blameless project, certain project!  Good luck fellows.

Thanks for your words of support! Please help us grow by inviting your friends to our community as well - You can earn 1 bountyQUID for each friend successfully onboarded:

• Add friends to our Telegram group
  • Have them complete all necessary steps to fully register
  • Make sure they list you as their referrer in their Completion Form

See the bounty task card for more details!
🦑🦑🦑🦑
🦑Why Does Quidli Build its Protocol on Ethereum Today?🦑

Check out Quidli's latest Medium article on why we choose Ethereum as the core layer for our protocol: https://medium.com/quidli/ethereum-quidli-2431e7567c2b

Join the discussion for more details via our Telegram as well!
Activity: 32
Pages:
Jump to: