Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦑[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY]Quidli - Split Equity, Trade it for Labor🦑 - page 25. (Read 2793 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Check out our first external interview with French crypto blog Blockchains Expert (BEX):

https://image.ibb.co/cD4Gf8/Screen_Shot_2018_06_11_at_11_39_33_AM.png

Full disclosure: Interview is conducted by BEX founder Stanislas de Quénetain, who is also working today for Quidli as a Squiddite, supporting us mainly in legal matters regarding ICO.

So cool to see this video. I have no doubt that this is a strong team making great efforts!!
Activity: 182
Check out our first external interview with French crypto blog Blockchains Expert (BEX):

https://image.ibb.co/cD4Gf8/Screen_Shot_2018_06_11_at_11_39_33_AM.png

Full disclosure: Interview is conducted by BEX founder Stanislas de Quénetain, who is also working today for Quidli as a Squiddite, supporting us mainly in legal matters regarding ICO.
Activity: 95
Keeping my eyes out on this project. Equity on the blockchain will be a powerful tool for the future of work!
Activity: 67
If you're interested in the Quidli pre-ICO Bounty Program, you can check out all the tasks here.
Bounty tasks, which are rewarded in bountyQUID, include:
•        Subscribing to our subreddit
•        Following our publication on Medium
•        Following our LinkedIn page
•        And more; discover all bounties on our Bounty Program board
Notice 1: To qualify for bountyQUID, you MUST join and stay in our Telegram group
Notice 2: Be sure to read and follow the instructions for each bounty task to ensure that you collect!
This project is really interesting. I read the white paper and am truly impresses by the vision this team has.

Thanks for the kind words - we're working really hard to establish Quidli as the go-to protocol for equity transfers.

Just as a reminder to everyone, here is our white paper:

Take a look, join our Telegram group, and let us know what you think!

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
Activity: 84
This project is really interesting. I read the white paper and am truly impresses by the vision this team has.
Activity: 31
Great project, let's rework the work !
added to my watchlist..
i hope this be a great project!

🦑Welcome to Quidli🦑

Don't forget to claim your bountyQUID for joining our Telegram group! Follow the instructions listed on this card

And if you invite your friends, you can earn more bountyQUIDs!
Activity: 35
added to my watchlist..
i hope this be a great project!
Terrific bounties. Please let me know more ways to help promote Quidli and get more tokens!!

To summarize - 🦑To earn TOKENS🦑

Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the Bounty Guide to better understand the process.
Terrific bounties. Please let me know more ways to help promote Quidli and get more tokens!!
I am blown away by Quidli and it's team. AS A guys they will definitely get the job done  Cheesy

Cheers!

Don't forget to join us on: Telegram, Reddit, Medium, and LinkedIn.

🦑🦑🦑🦑
Activity: 84
I am blown away by Quidli and it's team. AS A guys they will definitely get the job done  Cheesy
Now I'm also very waiting for quidli, since this announcement was launched
I am very excited for social media bounty, great formatting

Great to see your enthusiasm.

To summarize - 🦑Support Quidli, earn TOKENS🦑🦑

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.
Activity: 95
Now I'm also very waiting for quidli, since this announcement was launched
I am very excited for social media bounty, great formatting
Quidli is a visionary project. As a entrepreneur I understand the problems you are solving. I am watching this project closely!

I'm glad you understand our value proposition!

If you're interested in becoming a Squiddite? A Squiddite is a volunteer who contributes to and accelerates our development in exchange for preQUIDs, a pre-ICO centralized token we offer for work on our platform which also includes risk premiums. Today we work with 12 Squiddites, but we're always eager to onboard more!

To find out more, join us on: Telegram, Reddit, Medium, and LinkedIn.

If you want to contact us directly, get in touch with us via Telegram or by e-mail at: [email protected]
[/quote]
Activity: 2
Quidli is a visionary project. As a entrepreneur I understand the problems you are solving. I am watching this project closely!
Thanks for all the support we've received so far. We're growing quickly, and you can help us keep growing while earning bountyQUID by inviting friends to our Telegram and completing bounties!

Tip: Earn 2 bountyQUID right away by following us on Twitter, liking and retweeting one of our posts!
🦑Help us grow the Quidli community - invite your friends to our Telegram group!🦑

Invite your friends, earn more bountyQUID! Add or invite friends to our group and make sure they list YOU as the person who invited them to participate on their Completion Form submission.

See more details on our card.
I enjoyed your white paper.

You have a great product and it will change the world!!

Thanks for your support! We're doing our best to change the future of work. One way anyone can help us do that is by spreading the word about Quidli on social media.

Let your followers know about us and earn some bounbtyQUID by liking and retweeting our posts on Twitter!
Pages:
Jump to: