Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦑[ANN][AIRDROP][BOUNTY]Quidli - Split Equity, Trade it for Labor🦑 - page 27. (Read 2793 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I can't wait for the project succeed!!!

🦑Help us grow the Quidli community - invite your friends to our Telegram group!🦑

Invite your friends, earn more bountyQUID! Add or invite friends to our group and make sure they list YOU as the person who invited them to participate on their Completion Form submission.

See more details on our card.
Activity: 31
I can't wait for the project succeed!!!
Strong project with clear value proposition! BOunty and rewards are easy to see and complete because of trello. We will support this project to succesS!!!1

Thanks! Be sure to earn tokens from all the bounties we offer!

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us on Telegram!
Activity: 95
Strong project with clear value proposition! BOunty and rewards are easy to see and complete because of trello. We will support this project to succesS!!!1
Based on the Quidli description above, I think this is a promising project with a nice and innovative concept. But the marketing team should create a right strategy in promoting the Quidli project. I cannot find the Bounty Thread of Quidli. Why don't you provide a Bounty Thread to make it more effective? I believe more people will join this project.      

Hi, thanks for your suggestion! Here's our Bounty Thread!

You can also refer to our Bounty Board. Please take a look to see how you can contribute and earn bountyQUIDs.

And if you have any other suggestions or questions, please feel free to DM us directly!
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Based on the Quidli description above, I think this is a promising project with a nice and innovative concept. But the marketing team should create a right strategy in promoting the Quidli project. I cannot find the Bounty Thread of Quidli. Why don't you provide a Bounty Thread to make it more effective? I believe more people will join this project.     
Do not have a bounty channel to report?

Hi!

Are you asking if we have a list of bounties you can perform? If so, you can find them here.

Or are you asking about a Completion Form? If so, the link for that is here.

If none of that answers your question, feel free to DM directly on Telegram!
I finished the form, but I didn't see any link about the wallet. How can I receive the reward token in the future?

So today we're working manually via spreadsheet which is public and everyone can access to view.

We will set up smart contracts to exchange all bountyQUIDs to QUIDs during our sale.

Feel free to DM me for more info!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Do not have a bounty channel to report?
brand new
Activity: 0
For more info, come join us on other channels: Telegram, Reddit, Medium, Linkedin, and our very new Twitter
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
I finished the form, but I didn't see any link about the wallet. How can I receive the reward token in the future?
Activity: 98
Also check us out on our Twitter which we launched today! Stay tuned for Twitter-related bounties in the next couple days.
Activity: 98
Keep watching our Telegram for new bounties, missions and announcements. The next few weeks should bring some exciting developments for Quidli!
Love this project. Putting equity on blockchain is so smart, great vision from amazing team. Go quidli!!!!

Thanks!

Are you interested in becoming a Squiddite? Squiddites are believers in the Quidli vision who volunteer labor to contribute to and accelerate our development in exchange for preQUIDs, a pre-ICO centralized token we offer for work on our platform. Today we work with 12 Squiddites, but we're always eager to onboard more!

To find out more, join us on: Telegram, Reddit, Medium, and LinkedIn.

If you want to contact us directly, get in touch with us via Telegram or by e-mail at: [email protected]
🦑FYI, we've officially released our white paper to the general public!🦑

You can find the White Paper here:

Feel free to share with your respective networks and communities!
using trello as a bounty platform is an astonishing move for bounty hunters.

Glad i joined !

#proof of joining:

@Medium: @ranisalhab
@Reddit: RLdiamond5
BTT: darkrise
twitter: @asalhab1234
@telegram: @RLdiamond
Wallet:  0xc5e8b76fca8ceb3fcf253f7083677b3e92f557ee

Very happy to see your impression. We want to make the process as easy and as transparent as possible for people to join our community!

And don't hesitate to share and invite your friends as well! You can earn bountyQUIDs for each successful invite.

Welcome aboard 🦑🦑🦑
Activity: 95
Love this project. Putting equity on blockchain is so smart, great vision from amazing team. Go quidli!!!!
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
Crypto Revo
using trello as a bounty platform is an astonishing move for bounty hunters.

Glad i joined !

#proof of joining:

@Medium: @ranisalhab
@Reddit: RLdiamond5
BTT: darkrise
twitter: @asalhab1234
@telegram: @RLdiamond
Wallet:  0xc5e8b76fca8ceb3fcf253f7083677b3e92f557ee
Activity: 67
🦑Become a Squiddite, Help us with Missions🦑

Beyond just bounties, we have many other development needs at Quidli: mission board

Are you interested in getting more involved with Quidli? If you love our project and have the necessary skills, we'd be happy to speak with you!
DM an admin to get in touch with us!"
The future of work is in good hands !

Thanks!

If you're interested in the Quidli pre-ICO Bounty Program, you can check out all the tasks here.

Bounty tasks, which are rewarded in bountyQUID, include:

Notice 1: To qualify for bountyQUID, you MUST join and stay in our Telegram group
Notice 2: Be sure to read and follow the instructions for each bounty task to ensure that you collect!
Pages:
Jump to: