Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop]Fair.Game ETH Airdrop IS NOW LIVE! first 10,000 only - 7500 to go! - page 13. (Read 5063 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Awesome project, this is a great news for bounty/airdrop hunters, this will gain more communities.
Activity: 88
This project looks impressive. I strongly believe that something positive will come out of it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
great project.. lets soar high
Activity: 473
Fairness during gaming.... sounds great... Really...great day for gamers... Looks promising...
Activity: 728
this is really potential, more and more game-based token because it is very attractive investor.very good ide
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
I think that fairness of games is inportant things.
I would like to agree with this project if it helps to maintain its fairness.
I want to know more information. Where is the website located?
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
I love transparent projects like this. I pray that this vision will go places.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
The concept is not bad, to follow. Good luck
Activity: 103
Awesome project with great potential. I am glad to be an early participant.
Activity: 568
I got acquainted with your wonderful project. looks very promising. the proposed decentralized technology will give impetus to the development of the game industry, has long been expected and in demand. I will follow your development. good luck to the team Wink
Activity: 56
This projects looks like it is hitting the ground running with partnerships already lined up. Good to see, given the amount of ICOs/whitepapers that have launched with little more than an idea behind them. Wishing this project the best. Have joined Airdrop as I would like to be a part of that success : )
Wow interesting project with giveaways. Anyone behind this have good hearts and compassion to everyone else. Goodluck to this!
Activity: 16
How many languages are you going to support?
I'm joined i hopefully your project succes develovement
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Block chain is good matching with the game industry.
The future game market is large in scale and has high growth potential and the project can expand infinitely.
Activity: 84
Im support your project, i hope your project will be succes and the token will be great in the next. Good luck and succes always dev. Im interesting with your project
Activity: 11
Good luck for your project. Thx
Activity: 84
Based on Ethereum, Fair.game uses decentralized technology and smart contract to ensure the fairness of games. Fair.Game will be launched globally in different languages and multi-terminal versions (WEB, APP, H5).
This is wow project and also giving some ethereum . Were so lucky to be  on it. I hope this project will success
Activity: 89
Altcoin to the moon
Would love to see a working website!  Grin Smiley
Activity: 164
This is lovely... 0.0025eth as a giveaway... Looking forward to receiving the giveaway...
Pages:
Jump to: