Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop]Fair.Game ETH Airdrop IS NOW LIVE! first 10,000 only - 7500 to go! - page 12. (Read 5063 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Etherium Era
Can u please brief more about the project. Whats the scope. where do we see in next 5 years ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Powerful team is working hard to build a success I continue to support you guys good luck Smiley
Activity: 70
looking forward to the development of the project! good luck!
Activity: 212
Activity: 322
I will be earliest ones to knows about how this wonderful project. Don't you wondering how you get FREE ETH, hurry up to join as a wonderful network. Good job and success for Fair Games
Activity: 462
Verify join airdrop
I only step final is finish fill form register airdrop from Fair game. I see like name this hope that will is best token on future. Thanks dev
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
This project looks impressive and properly coordinated. I am positive that this project will make an outstanding success when it is fully launched. Goodluck to the team.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Lets see if this turns out as great as they announced
Activity: 84
Very nice project with great potential to succeed! I believe this project will make waves in the Cryptocurrency world. Glad to be part of this project. Good luck and prosperity.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Yes we are breaking new ground... Yes I am here with you guys till the end... Let's make the game fair.... Thank you
Activity: 198
Thank You dev. Looking forward to it. Good Luck devs
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Thanks for ensuring the fairness of games with multi languages Smiley
Activity: 406
0.0025 this is very small, but may someday they will cost more. I am participating
Activity: 280
I love this project,  thank you developers. This is what a blockchain looks like. Great project.
Activity: 51
What are the supported games? Will the decentralized technology really ensure the fairness of games? I'll be checking this ANN from time to time to know the progress of this project. Goodluck
Activity: 51
This project has a good concept in which they are more on the fairness of the game and since I am a gamer I would really loved to be part of this project and looking forward for the success!
Activity: 106
"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"
Interesting to see blockchain being used for online slot machine gaming.  Fair.Game will gain trust of its players as we can be sure that it is not controlled by any central server and transactions are completely distributed and random.
Activity: 308
Revolution of Power
The project is good joined the airdrop.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
I think this is a very great project and I wish u luck for it we will see what happens in future
Activity: 79
This is why i love ethreum smart contract, a lot of decentralized project that has a potential and unique idea. Definitely check this out and i cant wait for the launching.
Pages:
Jump to: