Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop]Fair.Game ETH Airdrop IS NOW LIVE! first 10,000 only - 7500 to go! - page 11. (Read 5063 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I have just airdrop. Wish you all the best!  Wink
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Your game offered in various languages is exciting. I pray for success.
Activity: 61
I like the uniqueness of this project and I am confident that this project will define be a success and because of that, I am supporting this project until it is fully launched. Goodluck to the team and the Dev.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
nice project cause everyone loves games

im joined
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Being fair is important for the success. So as what the name is this token may success.
Activity: 32
This is awesome.. I have done all that is needed for the Fair. ETH game..Goodluck dev
Activity: 158
Wow! It seems so nice to do a fair game ..please give more information in this thread,we would appreciate that.. Smiley
Activity: 93
This is a unique project though and idea was plan well.Congrats for all the people behind this awesome project..
Activity: 75
did you have an existing website? I didn't know how we can play the game and about the concept of the coin is not clear if it's only a game or a token.
Activity: 57
good project! thank you for dev.
Activity: 88
Looking forward devs. Fair game is what we need now, especially with so many scam projects going on.
Activity: 142
Nice project with good name I will like to know what and what games you will be promoting thanks
Activity: 70
Wow! This is a good one fair game. I hope you pursue this project for it's great success! Good luck to the team behind this.
Activity: 112
O thats sound good please add more details about the project good luck
Activity: 56
Great project. The idea and the concept are planned very well. Kudos to the team, keep it up and fly high to the moon.
Activity: 32
great project very interesting want to participate this project !!
Activity: 83
Very nice project, i want to see more details , so i joined the telegram group and twitter too.
Activity: 70
Nice concept,ensuring fair game.Kudos to the developers.
Activity: 53
I feel this is too good to be true but at the other side of the coin, I feel everything is possible. This is generosity at its peak.
Activity: 75
Lovely project with incredible potentials to be a huge success once it is fully implemented, although it is mainly dependent on the effective and efficient implementation by the team and I hope it all goes well according to plan.
Pages:
Jump to: