Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 2. (Read 55880 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Way to go Genesis dev. Keep up the great work
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
thanks so much devs for this wonderful opportunity to be one of your coin hodler. GOD bless
What about the coin? Any news about development? Any news about exchanges? Or maybe the coin is dead?

Check out our forum and website then decide for yourself if the coin is dead Wink

Definitly alive and healthy. Coin is looking good and i am hoping for a good year
coompletely agreed with you, looking on what is out there this coin has a lot of potential and they are working on it.
as you pointed out the branding and design is not that good but maybe they are trying first to finish everything else and than they will rebrand and coin will get a lot more valuable
Will there still be free coin distributions and how can I participate in them?

They give away lots of free coins if you register on the forum and more for every comment i believe.
Activity: 42
i ưanr to join the airdrop   Sad but it's too late!!!
brand new
Activity: 0
Great project dev.  I hope will be succesfull.
Activity: 84
nice project,hope this project will successfull
Activity: 233
Merit: 101
just joined the forum http://www.thegenesisforum.com and really loving the community so far. All the best for this project Smiley hope to be there in the beginning and see it to its success
Activity: 144
Maybe i am less fortunate, i did not have a chance to join the airdrop. Well its ok, good for this project, hopefully it will succeed.
Activity: 26
Merit: 4
Why did I sign up for Airdrop 3 but was not named in the spreadsheet list.
Pretty sad  Cry
Maybe the allocation is already been filled. I also didn't get an airdrop for the 2nd airdrop of Genesis Coin.
Activity: 57
Why did I sign up for Airdrop 3 but was not named in the spreadsheet list.
Pretty sad  Cry
Activity: 138
hi sir. do you need filipino translator. wanna apply

We're good for now, thanks for the offer though! Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
hi sir. do you need filipino translator. wanna apply
Activity: 53
well,  I consider myself lucky because I have registered in this amazing forum just one day before October 18th.I hope to join this airdrop and I wish to get some genesis token.Keep it up Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
All the airdrop are completed, now waiting for dev announce when will list on new exchange. Hope it will be hitbtc or cryptopia.co.nz  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 36
Activity: 168
First time to see an Airdrop that really ended. Congratulations to those who were able to receive their tokens. Good luck devs!
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
I didn't get token although I filled the form is not fair
ETH address at location.
Pm me if I need to anything
Activity: 28
I'm absolutely sure that this project will be successful.
I know that the investment will be amortized in a short time.Good luck dev.
Pages:
Jump to: