Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 5. (Read 55921 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hopefully I'll get some token this time thays have some value.
Activity: 492
Even I haven't received my airdrop token, I'm joined this airdrop. Good luck to me.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
seems to only follow one time,
genesiscoin on the moon
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
i had filled out the form , joined the telegram group and i followed GENESIS COIN on twitter and retweeted 2 post.
Activity: 112
16,000,000 total supply is cool moderate and with this professional team i seen , this token will explore the market soonest.
Activity: 122
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i will this coin, i think this is the future
Activity: 57

you have already confirmed their seriousness with the first drop, so I'm with you! hold
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
The three core values of Genesis Coin is being fast, secure and flexible 
   this gives all the chances for the stunning success of the project. I will talk about you on Twitter. I'm glad that I managed to fill out the form
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 182
I like the entire project the security,speed,transparency,flexibility and compatibility i read the whitepaper very well Dev,Goodluck i am one of your follower,Goodluck and more success!
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
Activity: 46
Activity: 4
Joined airdrop + Tweet, thanks
Activity: 143
All requirements completed. I hope I can finally have a taste of these precious coins..it was sad missing the other rounds.
Activity: 40
hello, finally i joined, thank you for this  opportunity.
good luck
Activity: 18
Very well managed airdrop dev. Can wait to see GEN listed on other exchanges and more.
Also can wait for the wallet launch.
Activity: 360
That a great project dev,  I hope this project succesfully
Activity: 128
Great contribution to cryptocurrency world.  Thank you for creating this dev. Good luck all the way!
Activity: 38
joined, I hope i am not too late. teh document form is active so i decided to sign up for airdrop number 4. this project looks promsing and better the last ones i participated. good luck!
Also I am interessted in the article bounty and looking to write one on my website.
Pages:
Jump to: