Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 8. (Read 55880 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 10
This is one of the more promising Airdrops I’ve seen on BTT in a while. Very glad I was able to join and look forward to seeing future development.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Missed out on previous airdrops but didn't miss out on the last airdop of this great project ....going to grow with you
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Project looks interesting. I signed up and re tweeted and joined telegram. Hoping for airdrop 4.
Activity: 294
Im join airdrop round 4. Genesis Coin looking like another great  project. Best of luck team.
Activity: 7
Already joined airdrop 4. Hope I can recieve my token. Thank yoy dev. Goodluck.
Activity: 17
Missed in 1st, 2nd, 3rd chance, hope my name on board in last round
brand new
Activity: 0
Great project! Joined airdrop and wish you luck!
Activity: 56
Great project , I really hope to be part of this project
Activity: 129
I joined the aidrop. Am chinedu Joseph. Thanks for the great opportunity Dev. Wish you success
Activity: 70
Hi Dev and team , good project , happy to see it grow and develop , excited about its future . thanks for opportunity , signed up will follow and support
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
Activity: 198
Merit: 102
Final round. Filled out the form and all other things done. Hope i'am on bord. Good luck for the project!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Genesis Coin looking like another great Airdrop guys! Already on the fourth drop. Most scams get to one and the devs cash out. Repect for that!

Im just sorry i only got to see the fourth drop!
Activity: 236
joined final airdrop. Thanks dev for the opportunity to be a part of the community.
Activity: 34
Joined the drop. Let's see what happens.
Activity: 20
Hope final round will be success for me. Didn't receive any coins from previous)))
Activity: 102
Merit: 5
Activity: 728
Nice project, waiting for future development
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
Pages:
Jump to: