Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 27. (Read 55921 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 100
You guys I hope you are not getting hyped for nothing if you already applied for the other airdrops, because you are not eligible.

Only those who did not apply before can apply now!
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
Future is Minter
Next airdrop today? Tell me please time for start
Activity: 533
hoping to be on final round, waiting for Nov 19 Airdrop

I'm waiting for final Airdrop too.
But I would like to buy Genesis coins. Where can I get them?
Activity: 448
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
I have followed the signature of the campaign for three days, it turns out I just saw in the spreadsheets if I was rejected, what if I can re-register dev, ?? and where is my error ,,

Your're were  not wearing any signature and still now wearing one.  If you look at the 'rejected' tab on the spreadsheet, you'll see the reason stated as to why it was rejected.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Genesis coin is no doubt really trending and of course will be successful, when will it listed on bitcoin exchange market?
Activity: 98
I have followed the signature of the campaign for three days, it turns out I just saw in the spreadsheets if I was rejected, what if I can re-register dev, ?? and where is my error ,,
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
where is  the roadmap  ?  about  next year , do we  will have a  mobil  app ?
Activity: 70
Hello sir, what's wrong with your telegram chat ?
I can't join to your group
Activity: 138
I'm curious about this final airdrop: are we going to get coins based on our investment or it's crucial to be fast at filling the form or how does it works?

So this last airdrop is only for people who haven't received an airdrop yet, however they will be receiving less GEN than people received in the last three airdrops. It will work on a first come, first serve basis however there is no need for anyone to rush their form, it's more important to take your time and make sure you fill out properly. No matter how fast someone is, if there's an error their application will be rejected.
So if i understood you I won't receive any even if i apply for airdrop and I'm holder?
I'm also doing signature bounty..  Smiley

Yep that's correct, it would just be wasting our time too Wink

Great, signature bounties will be paid in a few days Smiley
Activity: 560
I'm curious about this final airdrop: are we going to get coins based on our investment or it's crucial to be fast at filling the form or how does it works?

So this last airdrop is only for people who haven't received an airdrop yet, however they will be receiving less GEN than people received in the last three airdrops. It will work on a first come, first serve basis however there is no need for anyone to rush their form, it's more important to take your time and make sure you fill out properly. No matter how fast someone is, if there's an error their application will be rejected.
So if i understood you I won't receive any even if i apply for airdrop and I'm holder?
I'm also doing signature bounty..  Smiley
When do you announce the roadmap 2018 for app features?

December 31 we will be revealing our roadmap for 2018 Smiley
Activity: 448
When do you announce the roadmap 2018 for app features?

Hi admin, for when add Genesis Coin to exchanges???

We're currently on EtherDelta and IDEX Smiley
Hello dev.
Is it possible to upgrade my account on the signature campaign? Status is now full member instead of member.  It changed some days ago. Thank you!

Hi Kazzzidy,

Can you either PM llyfee or message him on Telegram as he is handling the signature campaign Smiley
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Which industry is Genesis coin focused on? This is the first airdrop I received coins for.
Activity: 560
Activity: 172

Hello dev.
Is it possible to upgrade my account on the signature campaign? Status is now full member instead of member.  It changed some days ago. Thank you!

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: