Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 31. (Read 55921 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
what is the time of the airdrop? for the 10th November?

its 11am UK time.... keep your watch close to your heart
Activity: 138

If I got the coins in Round 2, I do not have the right to participate in Round 3 any more?

Yep that's correct, you won't be able to participate unfortunately
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

If I got the coins in Round 2, I do not have the right to participate in Round 3 any more?
Activity: 113
Merit: 100
what is the time of the airdrop? for the 10th November?
Activity: 133
Activity: 172
Hey buddy, check your inbox.  I have PM'd you with the correct code on how to get  it to show.  Hopefully that helps.

Hey man! Thank you for the private messenge! Posting the picture with your code worked:

Regards!
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
They make sure everything from the airdrop to the signature campaign. You will get tokens if you make a contribution. This is also one in no many free tokens that has roadmap and whitepaper.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Good project where is the roadmap and whitepaper please ?

Why you dont check it here, BRo   http://genesiscoin.io/

I just wanna join and  buy GEN COIN
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
I just don't get the hang in posting pictures on bitcointalk. I just created this in a few seconds:
https://imgur.com/GXcwN0I
Perhaps someone could add the picture to this thread Smiley

regards

Hey buddy, check your inbox.  I have PM'd you with the correct code on how to get  it to show.  Hopefully that helps.
I just don't get the hang in posting pictures on bitcointalk. I just created this in a few seconds:
https://imgur.com/GXcwN0I
Perhaps someone could add the picture to this thread Smiley

regards
Already buy 5k on ED, i have a feeling this token will rising soon, because tdev team is really great , and the most people on community seem to hold this token

This means it is time to add genesis to more exchanges. Is it possible to promote the coin to other exchanges? Coinexchange is big enough and not as hard to reach like bittrex or Polo.

If it is possible, I would be glad to help.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Already buy 5k on ED, i have a feeling this token will rising soon, because tdev team is really great , and the most people on community seem to hold this token
Anybody can take part in the nearest airdrop? Or people who participated already can't?

If you received an airdrop before you can't apply again.

If you applied before but never received an airdrop because you were unsuccessful, you can apply again Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Anybody can take part in the nearest airdrop? Or people who participated already can't?
Activity: 378
Gen is on  the way to the sun... Buy now at etherdelta while its still cheap I just bought 12k for 0.12eth Grin
Why is it that i received only 400 GEN coins instead of 4000 or 3000 as mentioned in the post? Anybody else out there having same issue?

You received 400 GEN for a bounty payment. The 4000 was for Airdrop 1 which if you didn't receive means you missed out. The 3000 was for Airdrop 2 and a number of applications got declined due to errors in forms and people not fulfilling all the requirements as stated in the ANN OP. If you applied for Airdrop 2 but didn't get an airdrop, that's why.

You can apply for Round 3 though on November 10.
Activity: 81
Why is it that i received only 400 GEN coins instead of 4000 or 3000 as mentioned in the post? Anybody else out there having same issue?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hi Dev!

-Newbie-
Genesis Coin Fast. Secure. Flexible. Free Airdrops
Code:
Genesis Coin Fast. Secure. Flexible. Free Airdrops

I can't see reward for newbie in Signature Bounty.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
Is the third airdrop coming up anytime soon? Great project and the bounty, airdrop rounds are going smoothly. Looks decent and hope to see it on more exchange soon!

That's correct. 3rd round of airdrop is coming up on the 10th of November (Time will be announced) for 1000 people to receive 2500 Genesis Coins each.  Please keep and eye on all Genesis platforms for announcement of the actual time the airdrop will start.  The last two round ended withing average of 20 minutes so be ready. 
Pages:
Jump to: