Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][AIRDROP]Genesis Coin | Fast. Secure. Flexible | Airdrop FINAL ROUND 🌟 - page 30. (Read 55921 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
I joined 2nd airdrop. So. Not possible to join again?
Thx
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
seem like this airdrop is not for newbie like me  Huh

I think you are getting confused between the airdrop and the signature campaign.

Anyone can apply for the airdrop so long as you meet the requirements, which include your Bitcointalk account being created on or before October 25 and having at least 5 posts.
Totally agree with you. But do we have to have 5 posts only on this thread because in the rules they did not say exactly where.. ?  Huh
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
seem like this airdrop is not for newbie like me  Huh

I think you are getting confused between the airdrop and the signature campaign.

Anyone can apply for the airdrop so long as you meet the requirements, which include your Bitcointalk account being created on or before October 25 and having at least 5 posts.
The rule is not fair for newbie members with more than a month registration.
Kindly attemd to that.
Thanks.

Newbie members can apply, the account has to have been made before October 25, it's to stop people creating a fresh account to re-apply.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Join airdrop...good project
Go to the moon
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn
Kindly attemd to that.
Thanks.

Its only an airdrop and there are plenty of them happening so you might miss one or 10 - but there are always others. After a month and spending some time building from Newbie to Jr - you won't have to stress about being ruled out of airdrops.
And honestly - i prefer they put some type of bot eliminator in place - so many airdrops get bombed with fake signups that ruin it for those of us who follow the rules anyway its not even worth the sign-up half the time.
Activity: 42
Kindly attemd to that.
Thanks.
You only need to be right once....
wow finnally join this great Airdrop i beleive in this coin ..... ,really happy i could do it this time
thank you guys for this great opportunity  is there any translation bounty left over there ?
Activity: 56
Where is the link to join?
Activity: 210
why newby  not allowed for SIGNATURE campaign ?
Activity: 150
glad to hear genesis have third airdrop, because in the previous airdrop my name is not in the list Smiley
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
can everybody join if they are in these 1,000 participants ? Cuz some of airdrops doesnt allow to be in for multiple airdrops if they are holding coin or joined before drops

If you mean can you claim if you have already received airdrop from previous rounds then the answer is No.  You can only claim in one round. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
can everybody join if they are in these 1,000 participants ? Cuz some of airdrops doesnt allow to be in for multiple airdrops if they are holding coin or joined before drops
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
every rounds, the form were filled very quickly. Devs should verify multi accounts that have been registered the form.

hope dev put requirements to put are eth address on location.. i join 20 airdrops but i only receives 5 airdrops because of duplicate username..because a lot of jerks used my account..

6) You must put your ETH Public address in the 'location' field of your Bitcointalk profile page. This address must match the address you submit in the airdrop form.

Is this a common practice? Why is this needed? Thank you.

Yes this is common practice for airdrops however, it isn't a requirement just for the sake of it.  It serves as one of many ways to attempt to catch / avoid scammers and multi accounts.   The idea being that, if someone attempted to use someone else's BCT profile link to fill the form, surely they won't have access to change the profile field information, unless of course if the profile is compromised.
Activity: 3

6) You must put your ETH Public address in the 'location' field of your Bitcointalk profile page. This address must match the address you submit in the airdrop form.

Is this a common practice? Why is this needed? Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
WALLETS
MyEtherWallet: https://www.myetherwallet.com/
MetaMask: https://metamask.io/
Mist: https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases
Jaxx: https://jaxx.io/
Parity: https://parity.io/

-----wow Genesis already on Jaxx.....awesome love it Kiss Kiss

I don't know why it says it's on Jaxx when it's not. It is on Jaxx as part of the ETH wallet, but so are all other Erc20 tokens. But you can't see the ballance of Genesis token on Jaxx.
Activity: 18
So sad, so exciting to join. . but newbie not allowed? Can u give us a chance newbie can participate the airdrop please. .. . thank you. . .
every rounds, the form were filled very quickly. Devs should verify multi accounts that have been registered the form.

Dev team manually check each application after every round of airdrop.  Obviously, you can’t ever be 100% but many many (Hundreds) caught trying to outsmart the process.   
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
Pages:
Jump to: