Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop]Hydro|Network Transport Layer Protocol For Decentralized Exchanges - page 2. (Read 2586 times)

lrr
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Looks quite interesting, looking forward to hear more about it!  Smiley
Activity: 196
very good powerful concept ..i will always support this project
Activity: 2
Airdrop:

Hydro Airdrop Event Starts Now (Jan 15 - Jan 22, 2018)

Three Simple Steps:

Step 1:
Go to https://thehydrofoundation.com/en/invitations and add your ETH wallet address to get a referral link.

Step 2:
Share your referral link and invite friends to join us on telegram.

Step 3:
For each friend you refer, both you and your friend will each receive 6 HOT for free from our upcoming Airdrop!

(HOT will be distributed within one month after the event is closed)
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi dev, i cannot find the total sum of tokens in website. Could you please list the sum of tokens here? Such a good concept, such a good technical team, will be successful.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
So is this a DEX or a protocol layer for DEX  like airswap and 0x?
Also they dont have a whitepaper..not much info but am kinda excited about this project
Activity: 29
Sounds good idea. Waiting to get in
Activity: 18
any road map and DEV team details for this project?
Activity: 30
keep an eye on this thread to see what will happen , there is still little details for this project, waiting for more info
Activity: 32
Development team did before any other successful case it? Hope to see more details of the development team
Activity: 32
The amount of information is still small, hoping to see more information, but temporarily still very optimistic about this project
Activity: 96
very glad to see so good project like this , hope it will be success , i will  join
Activity: 49
i like the project since decentralized exchanges will be key in the future.
Is there any more information concerning The Hydro Protocol Token (HOT) ?
When does the airdrop begin ?
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
Where are airdrop details

Go to there telegram group. rules of airdrop is there. Link to telegram is already in there first post
Activity: 121
“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
why does the title contain airdrop while it is not live yet... anyways, waiting!
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
interresting project that i will follow, looking for further news about it.
Activity: 290
I saw Huobi Labs in the Strategic Partners area, do you mean that Huobi lead this project or what ?

I like Huobi exchange and hope this project rocks~
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Such a good concept, such a good technical team, will be successful.It is amazing to see that this project  has been completed in such a short time. It is all because of its strong developers and excellent management.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
So, what am I missing here, is there an airdrop or not?  If there is, has it started?  If so, how the heck do you get to it.  If it hasn't started, do you think it would be possible to mention that it hasn't started yet, so you don't get people like me out here dropping useless comments asking for the stupid airdrop.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
This todays  exchange token are very inteesting because exchanges are needed for cryptocurrencies Digital Currency market is becoming porpurlar  around the world and more and  more people are becoming very interesting in bitcoin  
Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: