Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop]Hydro|Network Transport Layer Protocol For Decentralized Exchanges - page 4. (Read 2586 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Looks like we really have a lot of decentralized exchange projects like Kyber, 0x and loopring. Now this Hydro mentioned it could have super fast trading speed. I think if this is true, it will be a big move for the field of decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 173
 Sad Sad  Team strength can be seen that the project is worth investment, the development line is clear.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
The team looks great, it's no wonder there are so many big investors waiting for this one.  I'll be following closely, hope to get the chance to participate in the token sale.  Joined the Telegram for now...
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
Look good with powerful team specially angel investors
Waiting more information regarding airdrop
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
This Protocol can increase the spread of the transaction by 50 times. It's really great. Hope to develop it. Also looking forward to ICO.

Activity: 406
Merit: 6
I think the future of this project will have a good future, first support, wait for your reward! Cool
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
This project has a cue interface. I hope it exceeds it's expectations. And also the  website design is very attractive,people would like it more than ever
Activity: 99
This is a very capable team of ideas, and I hope they can make better projects.
Activity: 348
This project feels very good, looking forward to your airdrop, I will actively participate in the activities!
Activity: 40
What is the whole scheme of Airdrop in your project, explain please?
Activity: 5
It is so good, will be successful
Activity: 294
Guys! Just looking who is up this topic - few dozens of new branded accounts posted that it is "Great and Serious project".
No real names of developers, no photos, no links, no proofs!

My personal mention that it is HIGH RISK OF SCAM
Activity: 57
There is no road map on website. I think it is very important to a ICO.
Activity: 92
Hi dev, I cannot find the total sum of tokens in website. Could you please list the sum of tokens here?
Activity: 204
Followed official twitter for getting the latest info from the team.
Activity: 298
There are so many institutions that have invested money. Is it not ICO? If ICO, please give the details. I'm very interested in the protocol token.

Activity: 448
Often the underlying protocols are worth investing. But there is no token to sell information on the official website. Many investment institutions have invested. I hope you can have ICO. Wait for more information.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Huh when airdrop will happen? cant wait for airdrop   Grin Great Project .. goodluck

take it easy boys,
it has not been completed yet,seems like they are preparing for something in the future.
because it lacked a few thing,
keep watching this,it should be a serious one compared to others.

well done ,i didn't want to miss this project, keep watching!
Activity: 36
Now there are a lot of restrictions of coin listing on exchange,and there are many dark places,hope the Decentralized Exchanges can change the status quo.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
Huh when airdrop will happen? cant wait for airdrop   Grin Great Project .. goodluck

take it easy boys,
it has not been completed yet,seems like they are preparing for something in the future.
because it lacked a few thing,
keep watching this,it should be a serious one compared to others.
Pages:
Jump to: