Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop]Hydro|Network Transport Layer Protocol For Decentralized Exchanges - page 5. (Read 2586 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
This is too technical about the protocols, but I know now days some exchange is evil
the Decentralized Exchanges  is a trend
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
This promotion is really great, the team will be successful, it is worth attention
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
This concept is really great, the team project will be successful
Activity: 271
Merit: 11
 Huh when airdrop will happen? cant wait for airdrop   Grin Great Project .. goodluck
Activity: 11
Will coin mining become easy?
Activity: 18
Unique sharp-angle coins are very much looking forward to having
 Smiley
Activity: 294
Excellent project.. joined ..hoping the project will be success..let people know that the powerful of this token.

Are you specialy have been registered on the bitcointalk to write it? Please explain us what is Excellent here? I how are joined? lol

I have question to project devs -Why you don't have not photos of team members and no links to social profiles?
Activity: 15
Where are airdrop details
Activity: 2
It is amazing to see that this project has been completed in such a short time. It is all because of its strong developers and excellent management.
Activity: 5
Such a good concept, such a good technical team, will be successful
Activity: 37
Looking at the team, it will keep close attention and hope to be involved in it.
Activity: 63
So many strong investment institutions, hope to have the opportunity to participate.
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
the  ICO   is  over,where  can i  buy  them?
Activity: 11
Very interested, how do I get the coins! Do not know if I need donation?
Activity: 294
Where is airdrop conditions?
It looks that you have been inserted word - Airdrop to announcement title for attraction attention of users. It is not honest and serious.  I think that better to make graphic design of your thread than provide false information.
Activity: 79
Anticipation of early arrival
Activity: 7
DDEX is the demonstrative flagship hybrid decentralized exchange on top of Hydro. Hydro technology makes DDEX is capable of running an off-chain matching engine, which matches and settles trades 50X the speed of previous generation decentralized exchange.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
 Hi everyone! Just added Hydro Protocol Token ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Hydro_Protocol_Token. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Hydro Protocol can interact with any web3 provider.  Metamask is the first compatibleopen source  ethereum browser we integrate. We will intergrate parity, ledger in the future.
The Hydro Protocol (HOT) defines the rules for executing decentralized orders and provides the mechanism for order matching. Hydro utilizes 'Federated Liquidity Pools' (FLP) to address the issue of liquidity sharing among various decentralized exchanges. https://thehydrofoundation.com/

New decentralized exchanges looking to bootstrap liquidity can stake HOT tokens to gain membership into existing liquidity pools.

An individual exchange or a pool of exchanges can pre-allocate HOT tokens into a smart contract that dispense pay to market makers based autonomously.
Pages:
Jump to: