Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][Airdrop][ICO] DRILL - The first Mainstream Cryptocurrency 🔥 - page 2. (Read 1861 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I promise to do same. I believe you guys can!!!
Activity: 56
What kind of announcements is this? While established Crypto currencies are slowly going mainstream why would you call yourself a mainstream Crypto, while the fact of the matter is you're a token on ethereum network?
We aim to be the first mainstream cryptocurrency and be aren´t a token on Ethereum network, we are a Tron token!
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
What kind of announcements is this? While established Crypto currencies are slowly going mainstream why would you call yourself a mainstream Crypto, while the fact of the matter is you're a token on ethereum network?
Does this project have a bounty hunting campaign? How do I participate?
Yes, inviting people in our Telegram, each 10 people you receive 1000 DRILL!
https://t.me/drillcash
Activity: 29
Does this project have a bounty hunting campaign? How do I participate?
Activity: 55
Drill on Drill community. Still a long way to go.
Remind to join our Twitter & Telegram, we´re making a big community!
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
The first mainstream Cryptocurrency, payments everywhere and for everyone?
Speaking and doing this is a distance and extremely difficult

It is already reality except for the fact that it is not as cheap and fast as everyone hoped., but that will be reality very soon, too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The first mainstream Cryptocurrency, payments everywhere and for everyone?
Speaking and doing this is a distance and extremely difficult

Activity: 116
it's a amazing project, i focus on this project because the project use Tron Token, I am holding a lot of TRX in binance now
Activity: 1
I m in for airdrop right now but I d like to see the working products. Cheers!
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Its a tron token,i creat a tron wallet,then i complete the Google form,its right?and when the ico begin
Hello,

Tron address from exchange are accepted for airdrop?

Thanks
No, you need to have a wallet in Tronscan: https://tronscan.org/
Activity: 24
Hello,

Tron address from exchange are accepted for airdrop?

Thanks
Only 11 days until the start of the ICO!

Thanks everybody for the big support.
Activity: 89
I am very happy with all the people who try to create a new thinking in the world of crypto, but I think it still is very difficult if you want to compete by BTC. But I appreciate the effort.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
the project is quite interesting but in this market i do not think that you will be able to collect such amounts. it is necessary to understand that without a hyip and advertising a hundred investors will have a maximum for you and this is very small money.
This project seems quite interesting. When is platform launch planned? Will you require KYC for registration / trading on the platform? Thanks!

No KYC required, we´ll make a roadmap after ICO because the speed of the project it´s linked with the amount collected in the ICO!
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
This project seems quite interesting. When is platform launch planned? Will you require KYC for registration / trading on the platform? Thanks!
good project!
When exchange?
We´ll apply to all big exchanges after ICO!
It will also be very expensive, what part of the ICO will be used to access the exchanges?
We´ll contact all the big exchanges and decide what one is better for DRILL!
Pages:
Jump to: