Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][Airdrop][ICO] DRILL - The first Mainstream Cryptocurrency 🔥 - page 3. (Read 1861 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
good project!
When exchange?
We´ll apply to all big exchanges after ICO!
It will also be very expensive, what part of the ICO will be used to access the exchanges?
Activity: 37
It will not be an easy task to enter all the exchanges, I really know from my own experience that accessing the exchange is an arduous and difficult task. Huh
Activity: 56
good project!
When exchange?
We´ll apply to all big exchanges after ICO!
Activity: 12
Looking forward to learning the new improvements with TRX20 since it has much cheaper and faster transactions than ERC20.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Guys… I love your enthusiasm… I love the level of ambitions here… Two questions:
1) How exactly do you plan on making DRILL a part of the mainstream culture?
2) Do you not think that Bitcoin has gone mainstream already?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
What exactly is the purpose of DRILL??
DRILL aim to be the first cryptocurrency used by everybody globally!

Of course, that's the main aim of every cryptocurrency here. But, achieving that goal will take a lot of effort, time, and so on... Just like bitcoin or litecoin or ethereum, it takes time to be on the mainstream. People will only adapt another coin if people are talking or using about that coin. Hence, you have a lot on your plate here. By the way, bitcoin is the first crypto that is already in the mainstream. Beating that, I don't know how??
If we get good support of the community we can surpass Bitcoin, the marketing will be huge!

I agree with DRILL's goal. This is the noble goal that all electronic coins are trying to achieve. The community that supports DRILL depends on DRILL itself. You need to provide evidence and practical methods that the project uses to develop DRILL.

What will really make this coin go to mainstream?
Huge marketing and rewarding people, please check our website and white paper!
Activity: 99
What will really make this coin go to mainstream?
Only 12 days until the start of the ICO!
How about your token?
Do you have airdrop or something other...                     
Yes, for participate in the Airdrop fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeLFHLbYhP82AY_oE6geKtjfePhza_YO1T33D1Itl2ag5bYwQ/viewform?c=0&w=1
Featuring the airdrop in the next build on https://www.altcointrading.net/airdrops

I would also like to know which exchanges you are planning to get listed on.

It would be nice to add a referrer into the form too so that we can collect referrals other than from inviting people on telegram!
Thanks for add Drill in the website!

We´ll apply to all top exchanges.
Great project great team thanks
How many echange on september ? And supply max ?
We will apply to ALL the TOP exchanges!

Supply max 10 Billion.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
This is one of the first crypto currency using TRX wallet going against the ERC20 algorithm and been amazed with Tronix blockchain for its speed and security hopefully this will be a success crypto currency that will be one of the first in the mainstreams in the crypto currency industry.
Activity: 30
I would also like to know which exchanges you are planning to get listed on.

It would be nice to add a referrer into the form too so that we can collect referrals other than from inviting people on telegram!

[mod note: removed ad spam]
Activity: 36
Great project great team thanks
How many echange on september ? And supply max ?
Activity: 19
What Exchange will Drill Cash be listed on?
Great work on telling people on how to get a TRON wallet - it is helpful.
While every coin says they want to be used globally - how exactly will this be achieved? What other features of the coin will there be? How else will this project set itself apart? Will this be a project where the coin gets dumped?
You can read our whitepaper available in the thread and in the website: https://www.drill.cash/
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
Great work on telling people on how to get a TRON wallet - it is helpful.
While every coin says they want to be used globally - how exactly will this be achieved? What other features of the coin will there be? How else will this project set itself apart? Will this be a project where the coin gets dumped?
How do I get TRX20 wallet?!
Here you can get one: https://tronscan.org/
Pages:
Jump to: