Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][Airdrop][ICO] DRILL - The first Mainstream Cryptocurrency 🔥 - page 7. (Read 1861 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What exactly is the purpose of DRILL??
DRILL aim to be the first cryptocurrency used by everybody globally!

Of course, that's the main aim of every cryptocurrency here. But, achieving that goal will take a lot of effort, time, and so on... Just like bitcoin or litecoin or ethereum, it takes time to be on the mainstream. People will only adapt another coin if people are talking or using about that coin. Hence, you have a lot on your plate here. By the way, bitcoin is the first crypto that is already in the mainstream. Beating that, I don't know how??
If we get good support of the community we can surpass Bitcoin, the marketing will be huge!

Sorry guys I think you are too optimistic with your idea, for much marketing that you apply to your currency there are many cryptos with history behind, and even so for the general public any cryptocurrency is related with bitcoin, basically because it is the only one they know and the only one which is on the news. To beat bitcoin you will need a million community overnight.  Regards.
If the ICO is a success we can do it easy!
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
DRILL aim to be the first cryptocurrency used by everybody globally!

Of course, that's the main aim of every cryptocurrency here. But, achieving that goal will take a lot of effort, time, and so on... Just like bitcoin or litecoin or ethereum, it takes time to be on the mainstream. People will only adapt another coin if people are talking or using about that coin. Hence, you have a lot on your plate here. By the way, bitcoin is the first crypto that is already in the mainstream. Beating that, I don't know how??
If we get good support of the community we can surpass Bitcoin, the marketing will be huge!

Sorry guys I think you are too optimistic with your idea, for much marketing that you apply to your currency there are many cryptos with history behind, and even so for the general public any cryptocurrency is related with bitcoin, basically because it is the only one they know and the only one which is on the news. To beat bitcoin you will need a million community overnight.  Regards.
Are these token MEW compatible? Wich wallet to use? Thx
No, you need a TRX Wallet: https://tronscan.org/
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Are these token MEW compatible? Wich wallet to use? Thx
Waiting for date announcement. When will the whitepaper be? And when the works on site will be finished?
In around 5-6 hours!
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Waiting for date announcement. When will the whitepaper be? And when the works on site will be finished?
When you start giving out your airdrop?
After ICO, ICO date will be announced in some hours!
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
When you start giving out your airdrop?
Activity: 114
ANN is very simple and lack basic information such as WP, team, roadmap, coin information ...
I will wait to see the updated news for later evaluation on this project.
Wish you good work and good luck!
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
this is te first time i heard about trx 20 token, may i know what is its advantage, is it just lower the need of transaction gas or solve the overload bug of erc20 token? it would be good for us to know
Website will we live in around 15 hours!
Tomorrow website and all information!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Looking forward for more information on the project and the additional to the trx eco system.
TRX20 tokens sounds interesting to me. I will keep an eye watching at this project. I think it can give us a lot of benefits.
A lot better than the old ERC20 Tokens!
1-2 Days until website launch!

exactly my question
All information in the website in 2 days!
Activity: 28

exactly my question
Pages:
Jump to: