Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 10. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Will ICO participants always be free from fees on FortFC?
Haha no! Only during the first six months after the platform launch. 
Activity: 39
Will ICO participants always be free from fees on FortFC?
Activity: 39
18000 participants are already registered, but the amount of collected money remains the same  Sad
Activity: 53
Can even payment services get connected to this platform? 
Yes, they can accept crypto currencies in their systems due to FortFC. 
Activity: 54
Can even payment services get connected to this platform? 
Activity: 238
Why was it impossible to implement crypto currency trading into FortFS broker system? It’d be much easier, IMHO.   
Activity: 59
It’s cool that they decided to implement MT5. It means that it will be possible to use numerous indicators for trading.   
Activity: 58
I got acquainted with crypto currencies recently, i’ve been trading only precious metals. This market has been very interesting over these latter days, moreover, more convenient trading methods such as FortFC start appearing.  It’s interesting what trading methods and indicators it’s possible to use for crypto currency technical analysis. 
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
I saw a review on this project on a site, it’s said there that FortFC ICO provides two bonus programs at the same time. They’re either wrong or concealing something.     
They’re neither wrong nor concealing anything. Yes, there’s the second bonus program – the bonus depends on investment amount. It isn’t described on the site, but you can find information about it in the whitepaper.   
Yep, i’ve found the info on it, thanks Smiley
How does this bonus work? Together with the main discount?
Yep Smiley Look, if 40% is the main discount now, it will increase to 42% when you buy 10 000 FFCT tokens.
Activity: 60
I saw a review on this project on a site, it’s said there that FortFC ICO provides two bonus programs at the same time. They’re either wrong or concealing something.     
They’re neither wrong nor concealing anything. Yes, there’s the second bonus program – the bonus depends on investment amount. It isn’t described on the site, but you can find information about it in the whitepaper.   
How does this bonus work? Together with the main discount?
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
Activity: 210
Does it cost so much to obtain all these licenses? Look, it’s interesting whether they’ll manage to get all of them if they raise only the soft cap.   
Hi,
Each license obtaining requires different amount of funds. It is not a secret and most of the rates available publicly. The license will be obtained step-by-step and in accordance with the plan specified in Roadmap. Thanks
Activity: 63
Does it cost so much to obtain all these licenses? Look, it’s interesting whether they’ll manage to get all of them if they raise only the soft cap.   
It’s cool that ICO participants will be able to access a personal manager anytime! Frankly speaking, it won’t be cool if my personal manager doesn’t speak my language Cheesy 
Activity: 113
What crypto currencies are accepted as payment for FFCT tokens? 
ETH, BTC, LTC, ETC, XRP, BCH, DASH are accepted as payment method.
Activity: 106
What crypto currencies are accepted as payment for FFCT tokens? 
Activity: 115
I’ve checked how you’re going to distribute the funds raised during the ICO. It’s not clear how you made this forecast ahead of time. Amount of raised funds might be smaller than expected, then it’ll be certainly necessary to improve the plan. At least, it’ll be reasonable.   
Activity: 24
I’ve just checked how many people are already participating in “the best article about FortFC” and just don’t want to participate anymore Smiley The chance to win is too small when there’re so many participants.  Moreover, there’re no clear criteria of the best article.   
You’ve lost faith far too soon. I’ve read many articles, at least 1/3 of them haven’t fulfilled obligatory conditions, so they drop out automatically.  And many of articles which fulfilled obligatory conditions have few useful info about the project, so it isn’t highly likely that they will have a chance.
Pages:
Jump to: