Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 8. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It seems to me that it’d be more profitable to launch such a project when the crypto market was growing. Now it won’t see as much traders’ interest at it should. 
On the contrary, i think that you can’t earn much on crypto currency growth now (because there isn’t any) and traders will be glad to get such a trading tool. 
I mean that the number of traders in the market isn’t that big. Most of them are on major exchanges which spend a lot of money on marketing. Will the company have enough money to organize major advertising to stand against their background?  That’s the issue.

Activity: 62
It seems to me that it’d be more profitable to launch such a project when the crypto market was growing. Now it won’t see as much traders’ interest at it should. 
On the contrary, i think that you can’t earn much on crypto currency growth now (because there isn’t any) and traders will be glad to get such a trading tool. 
Activity: 42
Activity: 40
FortFC presented a new task within the framework of the bounty campaign! It’s possible to earn 160 Euros worth of FFCT now if you just sign up for all social networks of the company and publish an article in a media outlet about FortFC.   
It seems to be simple Smiley Where can find the rules? I didn’t found this piece of news on the site in the news sector.   
Check out the conditions on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crypto.fortfc/. In general, it’s really simple!
Btw, will this promo last long?
Frankly speaking, i don’t know Smiley Gotta check it in the bounty personal cabinet, sure the timeframes should be published there.   

Activity: 38
FortFC presented a new task within the framework of the bounty campaign! It’s possible to earn 160 Euros worth of FFCT now if you just sign up for all social networks of the company and publish an article in a media outlet about FortFC.   
It seems to be simple Smiley Where can find the rules? I didn’t found this piece of news on the site in the news sector.   
Check out the conditions on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crypto.fortfc/. In general, it’s really simple!
Btw, will this promo last long?
Activity: 32
Activity: 210
When will full-fledged launch take place? Will it happen before the end of the ICO o after that? I’m trying to calculate approximate paces of token cost growth.   

Hi,
The launching of the majority of the products and services specified in the legal documents is planned mostly after the end of ICO. Thanks
Activity: 34
When will full-fledged launch take place? Will it happen before the end of the ICO o after that? I’m trying to calculate approximate paces of token cost growth.   
Hi. What’s the project’s soft cap?
2 million Euros. Sure they’ll raise it without any problems.   
Activity: 2

Don't think there is any cap . However do not understand the whole project. Will wait for more info before making any investment decision
Activity: 23
Are you focused on experienced traders or newcomers at beginning stages? It seems to me that the last option is preferable. 
Activity: 39
Hello. How much have you already managed to raise?
More than 700 000 Euros, if I’m not wrong.   
Hello. How much have you already managed to raise?
Will you work only with crypto currencies or will fiat be available for trading?  

Hello,
The main focus would be on the cryptocurrencies. But the clients will be able to exchange cryptocurrency to fiat or vice versa. As for the trading - we would like to mostly focus on the cryptocurrency margin trading. Thanks
Don’t you think that combining an exchange and  an exchanger in one project could lead to diffusion of focus of target audience?
Hi,
We are combining these two into one service. One can use easily a product dedicated to the exchanging and at the same time use a different product allowing him to perform margin trading, for exmaple. Thanks
Activity: 51
Will you work only with crypto currencies or will fiat be available for trading? 
Activity: 52
Don’t you think that combining an exchange and  an exchanger in one project could lead to diffusion of focus of target audience?
Pages:
Jump to: