Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 14. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I heard that it’s possible to win 500 Euros for advertising FortFC project. Is anyone aware of details?   
Activity: 39
What is the basic token price without discount?

As far as i know, 0.2 Euros.
Activity: 31
What is the basic token price without discount?
Activity: 38
What role will FFCT tokens have on FortFC platform?
Activity: 40
Do I get it right that the brokers will get connected to your system via API?   
Will dividends be paid to token holders? 
No, there won’t be any dividends Smiley
Will dividends be paid to token holders? 
It seems to me that it was necessary to start working with MT4! Many companies and traders use this version of the platform.   
Nevertheless, there’s a more advanced MT5, that’s why FortFC decided to use it from the very beginning.   

I just mean that some clients might be lost in the very beginning. It’s not very good for a young project! 
Listen, MT4 is not updated anymore. The company makes every effort to develop 5th version. Sooner or later, people will start switching to a new platform.   

Hope they will, otherwise it would hinder development of such an interesting project.
Anyway, the project will get initial user pool from FortFS. Demo version already has more than 1000 active users. And the things will get better!
It seems to me that it was necessary to start working with MT4! Many companies and traders use this version of the platform.   
Nevertheless, there’s a more advanced MT5, that’s why FortFC decided to use it from the very beginning.   

I just mean that some clients might be lost in the very beginning. It’s not very good for a young project! 
Listen, MT4 is not updated anymore. The company makes every effort to develop 5th version. Sooner or later, people will start switching to a new platform.   

Hope they will, otherwise it would hinder development of such an interesting project.

Activity: 44
Is it already possible to trade crypto currencies in a demo version?
Yes, but, frankly speaking, the range of trading tools is very small there so far. But, anyway, it’s a demo version!   
Activity: 57
Is it already possible to trade crypto currencies in a demo version?
Activity: 41
Anyway, I still cant understand how a forecast regarding FFCT token turnover worth of $25 million during 5 years was made.   
Activity: 54
Are you planning to burn the tokens to create deficit for FFCT token growth?   
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Are there any additional bonuses for purchase of FFCt tokens for a big amount of money? 
As far as i know, there’re no additional discounts. But you’d better ask the support team. 
Activity: 60
FortFC platform got 225 new clients over the last week. It’s quite a good result for a project which is at demo-version stage.     
It’s an excellent result in general! I’ve never seen a project with a product ready to such an extent and holding the ICO yet!

It’s interesting how many traders already use the platform.   
According to statistics offered by the company’s management, there’re 1081 active clients on the platform. Some of them are major brokers 
Are the names of broker companies connected to this system known? 

No, the names of the companies aren’t revealed. Maybe, this information will never be publicly available Smiley   
Activity: 59
FortFC platform got 225 new clients over the last week. It’s quite a good result for a project which is at demo-version stage.     
It’s an excellent result in general! I’ve never seen a project with a product ready to such an extent and holding the ICO yet!

It’s interesting how many traders already use the platform.   
According to statistics offered by the company’s management, there’re 1081 active clients on the platform. Some of them are major brokers 
Are the names of broker companies connected to this system known? 
Pages:
Jump to: