Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 18. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
The tokens will be really useful for ones who will use the platform later will. But it seems to me that the tokens will be bought mostly by people who want to make profit on price growth.   
There’re always investors of such sort and it’s all right. Nevertheless, FortFC surveyed the ICO participants recently to find out who of them traded crypto currencies. According t the results, 73% of them are doing it.   
No wonder than many people are interested in further working on the platform. Crypto traders have been looking for an opportunity to trade crypto currencies without commissions for a long time. And, as far as I know, FortFC has this competitive advantage.   
Will ICO participants somehow benefit from using the platform? 
Yes, of course. They will trade without commission for the first 6 months. And then they’ll have  a lifelong 35% discount on all the platform services.     
Not bad. I think it’s clear why real crypto traders are so interested in buying tokens of this project on the ICO. 
Activity: 13
The tokens will be really useful for ones who will use the platform later will. But it seems to me that the tokens will be bought mostly by people who want to make profit on price growth.   
There’re always investors of such sort and it’s all right. Nevertheless, FortFC surveyed the ICO participants recently to find out who of them traded crypto currencies. According t the results, 73% of them are doing it.   
No wonder than many people are interested in further working on the platform. Crypto traders have been looking for an opportunity to trade crypto currencies without commissions for a long time. And, as far as I know, FortFC has this competitive advantage.   
Yes, of course. They will trade without commission for the first 6 months. And then they’ll have  a lifelong 35% discount on all the platform services.     
Activity: 11
Activity: 10
Activity: 13
Activity: 49
Activity: 210
First ICO round by FortFC has started!

We are pleased to announce that at 16 February 2019 the first ICO round has begun!

From now the minimum to purchase FortFC tokens is 50 EUR only!
The token price druing the first ICO stage is 0.12 EUR.
The round lasts until 28 March 2019.

To purchase FortFC tokens on special terms you have to complete a few simple steps:
- get registered at my.fortfc.com
- pass the KYC procedure
- purchase tokens by choosing a convenient payment method

Hurry up, purchase the tokens and get the maximum privileges for ICO members!

Join the FortFC!

Activity: 49
How many trading tools are the developers planning to provide on FortFC? 
They promise that the traders will have access to more than 500 trading tools! 
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
How many trading tools are the developers planning to provide on FortFC? 
Activity: 78
Aren’t there any similar platforms yet? It seems to me that I’ve already seen something like that in the crypto industry. And such platforms already operate.   
It looks like you are getting mixed. There’re no platforms of such sort yet. Or maybe you can name a particular platform? 
I’ve just looked from them in the Internet. As far as I can see, B2broker platform offers the same services?
B2broker is no match to FortFC’s. First, it has few licenses, this limits their activities, secondly, high frequency trading and arbitrational trading are poorly developed, unlike in case of this project.   
And FortFC offers life-long discounts for ICO participants  Smiley
It’s a huge advantage for the platform. It can attract a lot of traders from other exchanges due to this. But only in case it is implemented according to the description.
Activity: 113
Aren’t there any similar platforms yet? It seems to me that I’ve already seen something like that in the crypto industry. And such platforms already operate.   
It looks like you are getting mixed. There’re no platforms of such sort yet. Or maybe you can name a particular platform? 
I’ve just looked from them in the Internet. As far as I can see, B2broker platform offers the same services?
B2broker is no match to FortFC’s. First, it has few licenses, this limits their activities, secondly, high frequency trading and arbitrational trading are poorly developed, unlike in case of this project.   
And FortFC offers life-long discounts for ICO participants  Smiley
Activity: 60
Has the company already reached soft cap?
No, it hasn’t reached the soft cap yet, but 1/3 is already raised.
Activity: 210
Is it known what trading terminal they’ll use for the project?
Hello,
The current demo product is using the Meta Trader 5 - the latest and up-to-date modern trading terminal recognized by many traders all over the world. In future, number of self-developed features will be impletented to the project. Thanks
Activity: 60
Tell me please, are you planning to release FortFC mobile apps to make it possible to trade via the smartphone?
Activity: 63
When will minimum investment amount be changed?   
On February, 16th, when a new ICO round starts.   
Activity: 61
They will provide a method of trading allowing to make profit on difference in crypto currency rates. But I don’t understand how it works. Isn’t it just margin trading?   
No, the principle is little bit different. It will be possible to make profit on difference in rates on various exchanges. For example, Ethereum costs $120 on exchange A, and $119 on exchange B. It will be possible to buy it on exchange B and sell it on exchange A, earning a dollar.

Hmm it looks unusual. Gotta try it out if it’s so simple. But i think you need to be attentive and diligent to make profit in this way.   
The scheme seems to be dubious. The rates may change rapidly while the assets are transferred from one exchange to another. Such trading won’t work out for sure. 
FortFC will have assets on various exchanges. It means that they will make transactions rapidly due to their deposits.   
This method works and it’s called arbitrational trading. It has been used for a long time, but few projects managed to implement it in an appropriate way. 
Activity: 21
They will provide a method of trading allowing to make profit on difference in crypto currency rates. But I don’t understand how it works. Isn’t it just margin trading?   
No, the principle is little bit different. It will be possible to make profit on difference in rates on various exchanges. For example, Ethereum costs $120 on exchange A, and $119 on exchange B. It will be possible to buy it on exchange B and sell it on exchange A, earning a dollar.

Hmm it looks unusual. Gotta try it out if it’s so simple. But i think you need to be attentive and diligent to make profit in this way.   
The scheme seems to be dubious. The rates may change rapidly while the assets are transferred from one exchange to another. Such trading won’t work out for sure. 
FortFC will have assets on various exchanges. It means that they will make transactions rapidly due to their deposits.   
Activity: 23

Pages:
Jump to: