Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 19. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
They will provide a method of trading allowing to make profit on difference in crypto currency rates. But I don’t understand how it works. Isn’t it just margin trading?   
No, the principle is little bit different. It will be possible to make profit on difference in rates on various exchanges. For example, Ethereum costs $120 on exchange A, and $119 on exchange B. It will be possible to buy it on exchange B and sell it on exchange A, earning a dollar.
Activity: 210
Which brokers will be able to get connected with your system? How much will it cost? 
Hi,
The brokers who can use the services of FortFC are Crypto brokers, DMA brokers, Forex brokers as well as Stockbrokers offering clients margin trading in cryptocurrencies. More details regarding the pricing are to be announced in accordance to the timeline specified in Roadmap. Thanks
Huge liquidity is needed to have such a number of clients. Where do they plan to find it? 
Hi,
Such liquidity volume would be reached by accumulating the liquidity from the pool of connected cryptoexchanges allowing the client to chose the best prices among presented and execute the transactions of almost any volume by using single access point. Thanks
When does the main round of the ICO start?
Hi,
Please note that ICO starts in a few days. The first ICO round is set at 16 February 2019. Thanks
Will 50% bonus still be available after the start of the ICO?
Hi,
Right after the start of the ICO at 16 February the discount for tokens purchasing will be 40% instead of 50%. Thanks
Activity: 35
Will 50% bonus still be available after the start of the ICO?
No, it will be reduced to 40%.
Let us remind you of 5 things about FortFC:

Fast exchange: crypto-fiat-crypto
Best crypto price on the market
Simple KYC procedure
Low fees
100+ connected cryptoexchanges
I can’t understand whether I should trust this project or not. In general, the idea is very good. But will it really look like that?
Well, you can approach any project with such a pessimism. But FortFC has a great advantage – it has a demo version of a product at an early stage. Everyone can get acquainted with it , to try it out in order to estimate project’s potential. 
Do they already have a demo version?? It’s weird that I haven’t heard anything about it…
You should got better acquainted with the official site.  Btw, the demo version has been operating for about a year already Smiley
Could you please post a link?

Hello,
You can try the demo version of the product by passing the simple registration procedure using these instructions www.fortfc.com/#demo
Activity: 42
I can’t understand whether I should trust this project or not. In general, the idea is very good. But will it really look like that?
Well, you can approach any project with such a pessimism. But FortFC has a great advantage – it has a demo version of a product at an early stage. Everyone can get acquainted with it , to try it out in order to estimate project’s potential. 
Do they already have a demo version?? It’s weird that I haven’t heard anything about it…
You should got better acquainted with the official site.  Btw, the demo version has been operating for about a year already Smiley
I’m using a mobile phone now, can’t sign up immediately. Visit their official site, you can find it on the main page.   
Activity: 38
Activity: 38
Can anyone try out the platform that is in the test mode now? 
Hi,
Sure, anyone who wants to can give a try to the demo version of our product by simply following this link: www.fortfc.com/#demo
Activity: 34
Can anyone try out the platform that is in the test mode now? 
Will FortFS be united with FortFC platform later or what?
Hello,
No, it won't be so since these two different companies but what makes them close to each other is FFS holding. FortFC is a separate project dedicated to provide the cryptoliquidity of the highest quality to the cryptomarket participants. Thanks
Activity: 30
What’s the progress of its ICO?
The ICO hasn’t started yet, and more than 700 000 Euro were raise on pre-ICO. It’s a good result!
Activity: 52
Is it still possible to sign up for the ICO?
Yes, of course! You can register right now, it won’t take you more than 5 minutes.
Activity: 27
What is FFS holding which is regularly mentioned when it comes to FortFC? 

FFS is a holding which includes this project. It also includes a lot of other companies.   
It’s weird that I’ve never heard about it yet. Are there any well-known companies in this holding?   
Have you ever heard about FortFS broker?
Yep, it’s a good broker. Some of my friends from US work via it. 

Aren’t you confused by similarity of the names? It is a part of holding.   
Haha I didn’t think about it Smiley Gotta get better acquainted with this holding’s structure.
Activity: 37
What is FFS holding which is regularly mentioned when it comes to FortFC? 

FFS is a holding which includes this project. It also includes a lot of other companies.   
It’s weird that I’ve never heard about it yet. Are there any well-known companies in this holding?   
Have you ever heard about FortFS broker?
Yep, it’s a good broker. Some of my friends from US work via it. 

Aren’t you confused by similarity of the names? It is a part of holding.   
Pages:
Jump to: