Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 30. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I don’t understand why FortFC decided that it will manage to collect the hard cap even in case of pessimistic forecast… The market is in a sad state now, it’s unlikely that they’ll manage to do it.   
Activity: 63
What deposit options will there be on FortFC?   
Activity: 60
Will commissions be smaller for corporate clients than for private ones on FortFC platform?
Activity: 58
You often say that you will have transparent trading conditions for private traders. Where can I find these conditions?   
Activity: 224
Is FortFC project tested privately now?  пpoxoдит в зaкpытoм peжимe?
Activity: 238
Is it possible that the volume of your cryptocurrency liquidity won’t be enough for all the clients?   
Tell me pls, will cryptocurrency investment funds will be able to interact with your platform to get cryptocurrency liquidity?   
I saw such a project. As far as i know, it’s called Liqnet. Has it any differences from FortFC?
Activity: 38
How many FFCT tokens were allocated to the ICO?
231 million FFCT tokens.
Activity: 40
How many FFCT tokens were allocated to the ICO?
Activity: 52
It’s really cool that now the citizens of some of Asian countries will be able to buy FFCT tokens for fiat via their local banks.
Wasn’t such an opportunity available before?
All the investors have an opportunity to buy FFCT tokens with the help of Visa or MasterCard for Dollars or Euros. And now the citizens of some Asian countries now will be able to buy these tokens via their banks for local currency. I haven’t seen any other ICOs providing this option yet!
Yeah, it’s a cool opportunity. The citizens of which countries got this opportunity?
Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam. 
Activity: 51
It’s really cool that now the citizens of some of Asian countries will be able to buy FFCT tokens for fiat via their local banks.
All the investors have an opportunity to buy FFCT tokens with the help of Visa or MasterCard for Dollars or Euros. And now the citizens of some Asian countries now will be able to buy these tokens via their banks for local currency. I haven’t seen any other ICOs providing this option yet!
Yeah, it’s a cool opportunity. The citizens of which countries got this opportunity?
Activity: 64
When will personal cabinet for FortFC traders be provided? 
If I’m not wrong, it will be developed during Q2, 2019.
Activity: 54
When will personal cabinet for FortFC traders be provided? 
Activity: 57
What is Robotized trading which will be offered by FortFC?
Activity: 62
Listen, will it be possible to deposit fiat to exchange it to cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 48
What crypto wallets will FortFC platform interact with?
Activity: 39
As far as I know, demo version is already working and some exchanges are connected to FortFC system, right? How many of them are you planning to connect by the end of the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: