Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 3. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
I have never tried this, but many of my friends use bots, and many different programs, they say that it is very convenient and practical
I know people who live off the passive income that trading bots bring to them every month. So this direction is very promising.
But after all, it is necessary to have finances so that the bot will bring you money a month, it all depends on me from the amount, the higher it is, the more interest
Yes, the amount in this situation will be important, but you still need knowledge of where and how to use a trading bot, and you will lose all your money on the stock exchange
there is a real threat of losing all the money with the wrong settings and the use of a trading bot, and in this area you need a lot of experience for such trading
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
These are the realities of modern cryptocurrency trading on exchanges. The times when people competed with other people have almost passed. Now the bulk of transactions is done by bots.
You're right. It is therefore important that the team does project FORTFC. It's going to enable ordinary traders to get good profit from trading on the exchanges.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
Of course, if marketing is not done qualitatively, then it’s not realistic to sell anything, for just people will not even enter, it doesn’t depend on your ideas or even
This FORTFC project has a worthy and unique idea. A worthy and unique product will be ready soon. Therefore, there is no need to save money with marketing and you need to attract some experienced professional marketers.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hot Sale: get x2 more tokens!

Only within 7 days you have a unique opportunity to get twice more tokens for the same invested amount!

What benefits do you get?
FortFC tokens with a 50% discount from the final price: 0.1 EUR instead of 0.2 EUR!

The promotion will be held from 11 March to 17 March, 2019.

Do not miss your chance to participate in Private Sale of FortFC and become an investor of the project!

Take advantage of the limited offer: my.fortfc.com/office/invest
This is a good advertising move, but I think that those investors who wanted to buy coins have already done so.
I think I bought it a long time ago! Those who are serious about working their chance will not miss!
Activity: 532
Merit: 109

Only within 7 days you have a unique opportunity to get twice more tokens for the same invested amount!

FortFC tokens with a 50% discount from the final price: 0.1 EUR instead of 0.2 EUR!

Do not miss your chance to participate in Private Sale of FortFC and become an investor of the project!

This is a good advertising move, but I think that those investors who wanted to buy coins have already done so.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Now it has become very difficult to trade because of the bots. They automatically put the stakes higher or lower than yours and as a result, the bot always remains in the black.
It is possible that thanks to the technologies that project FORTFC is promoting, ordinary traders will soon again be able to trade on exchanges and successfully compete with bots and trading robots.
Activity: 179
I have never tried this, but many of my friends use bots, and many different programs, they say that it is very convenient and practical
I know people who live off the passive income that trading bots bring to them every month. So this direction is very promising.
But after all, it is necessary to have finances so that the bot will bring you money a month, it all depends on me from the amount, the higher it is, the more interest
Yes, the amount in this situation will be important, but you still need knowledge of where and how to use a trading bot, and you will lose all your money on the stock exchange
Yes it is, but every day the bots become multifunctional and are suitable for different exchanges.
That's right, every day people improve bots, make new developments so that people can trade without any problems.
Yes it is, but every day the bots become multifunctional and are suitable for different exchanges.
Well, I do not know. You can also just go crazy if you just sit and wait for something to drop !!!!!!
Activity: 210
Activity: 92
Activity: 182
you're right. Now on exchanges, the bulk of trades are done by robots or professional traders who use various auxiliary algorithms.
These are the realities of modern cryptocurrency trading on exchanges. The times when people competed with other people have almost passed. Now the bulk of transactions is done by bots.
And bots gave people the opportunity to do such things, for example, and the bot trades, of course, you need to monitor everything, but it has become much easier
Activity: 84
you're right. Now on exchanges, the bulk of trades are done by robots or professional traders who use various auxiliary algorithms.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
without special tools: trading bots, analytical algorithms and other similar programs there is nothing to do on exchanges. You will lose in this competition anyway. Therefore, the use of products similar to the one that develops the FORTFC team is very popular now and will be in demand in the future!
On many major exchanges there are whole wars between bots. Sometimes when large volumes of bet do not have time to be displayed, so bots are fast Smiley
This is the problem. Soon there will be no living people on the exchanges, only bots will be traded. The whole difference between them will be in manufacturability and price of the bot itself.
Activity: 308
Marketing should come first? What are you going to market if you don't have anything to sell?
Agree to sell the "air" filed in the "beautiful wrapper", i.e. with good marketing is quite possible, but to sell the most ideal product with very bad marketing is unreal ...
How there is such a proverb that there are people who will sell the snow in winter! So if you try, you can sell the air !!!!
well, you need to look for such people, not everyone has such a talent in advertising and trade,but such people are really needed in projects, advertising is of great importance
Of course, not everyone and not everywhere !!!
But if you really come to something, you must continue to the end! And if the project is running, you need to keep it up so that it grows!
promotion of the project and increasing its popularity is of great importance, but also has many obstacles to further development and one of the biggest obstacles is a very unstable and low market as it is now
Marketing should come first? What are you going to market if you don't have anything to sell?
Agree to sell the "air" filed in the "beautiful wrapper", i.e. with good marketing is quite possible, but to sell the most ideal product with very bad marketing is unreal ...
How there is such a proverb that there are people who will sell the snow in winter! So if you try, you can sell the air !!!!
well, you need to look for such people, not everyone has such a talent in advertising and trade,but such people are really needed in projects, advertising is of great importance
Of course, not everyone and not everywhere !!!
But if you really come to something, you must continue to the end! And if the project is running, you need to keep it up so that it grows!
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
A lot of factors influence the situation, the market, competitors and of course advertising, the better it is, the faster the project will develop
Marketing should come first. Unfortunately, not all developers understand this. Maybe due to the fact that they are more focused on the technical aspects of the project. But do not forget about marketing.

You do not need to sell yet, you can simply advertise so that users will learn about the project faster.

I don't hold any so I can't sell any, but I don't see a good reason for marketing a coin first before it even exists as the guy before me said.
Pages:
Jump to: