Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 67. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
It seems to me that a 50% discounts on FFCT tokens is too big. So many free tokens will enter the market later – the price will drop.
First, this discount won’t be available after the end of the ICO. Secondly, the FFCT tokens will have demand from the very beginning because the platform will be available.
When will it become inactive?
It will be  reduced gradually. 50% discount will be active until February, 16th, then it will be reduced to 40% and so on.
A3I think that FFCT tokens will have demand only if the FortFC platform will find an appropriate way to use them.
Activity: 54
It seems to me that a 50% discounts on FFCT tokens is too big. So many free tokens will enter the market later – the price will drop.
First, this discount won’t be available after the end of the ICO. Secondly, the FFCT tokens will have demand from the very beginning because the platform will be available.
It will be  reduced gradually. 50% discount will be active until February, 16th, then it will be reduced to 40% and so on.
Activity: 39
Activity: 54
Activity: 39
Activity: 63
Is registration for  FortFC presale already opened? Can i undergo  KYC now to avoid losing time later? 
Activity: 23
Do you have any preliminary agreements with major exchanges or brokers?   
Activity: 55
What problems of modern cryptocurrency traders will the FortFC platform solve?   
Activity: 61
Will the FortFC platform interact with other projects developed by FFS holding in the future?   
Activity: 29
Is it possible to find a detailed instruction on how it will be possible to but FFCT tokens for fiat currencies?   
Activity: 210
Why don’t you consider option of implementation of your technologies for  MetaTrader 4 which is also popular?
Good day,
MetaTrader 5 is chosen due to the fact this platform is more up-to-date and has number of new features which are not available for MetaTrader 4. Also, the developer of the platform plans to stop serving the previous version of a platform in near future. I hope this answers your question by itself. Thanks
Are there any other platforms except for MetaTrader 5 which you may start working with in the future?

Good day,
As for the marginal cryptocurrency trading performance we plan to continune developing our own product based upon MetaTrader5 trading platform as its core. Moreover, our IT team will be more concentrated on development of our own products such as Aggregation Engine, pool of aggregated prices, FIX and REST API connections and etc. Thanks
Can you tell us more about Aggregation Engine? What will this development be?
Hello,
To say in simple words, Aggregation Engine allows you to use a cryptoliqudity, price feed from connected crypto exchanges, to choose the best prices at the moment from the pool of aggregated prices or to select the required price from a particular exchange, to perform the exchange transaction of bigger volume all in one place inside your Personal client area as well as many other features will be available by using this product.
Thanks
Activity: 17
Why don’t you consider option of implementation of your technologies for  MetaTrader 4 which is also popular?
Good day,
MetaTrader 5 is chosen due to the fact this platform is more up-to-date and has number of new features which are not available for MetaTrader 4. Also, the developer of the platform plans to stop serving the previous version of a platform in near future. I hope this answers your question by itself. Thanks
Are there any other platforms except for MetaTrader 5 which you may start working with in the future?

Good day,
As for the marginal cryptocurrency trading performance we plan to continune developing our own product based upon MetaTrader5 trading platform as its core. Moreover, our IT team will be more concentrated on development of our own products such as Aggregation Engine, pool of aggregated prices, FIX and REST API connections and etc. Thanks
Can you tell us more about Aggregation Engine? What will this development be?
FortFC is rated by Coin Market Plus!

We are glad to inform that FortFC ICO was rated 7,9 of 10 by Coin Market Plus Rating - a hub for ICO Rating & Reviews, ICO Countdown, token sale and upcoming ICO events.
Our link: coinmarketplus.com/token/fortfc-ffct/

Thanks
Activity: 35
How long will the FortFC ICO last?
Until July, 31, 2019, if my memory doesn’t fail me.
Activity: 42
How long will the FortFC ICO last?
I’ve just read that tokens of promising ICOs will appear in FortFC system. How will you determine whether this or that ICO is promising?   
Good day,
Since we are currently working on our ICO and know how to determing the good features of a promising ICO we plan to use our own experience in order to form the list of criterias according to which the promising ICOs are to be selected. Thanks
If turns out that the token doesn’t have demand after being listed on your platform, will you remove it from the system?

Good day,
It will strictly depends on the current market situation regarding a particular token as well as its current demand. But the main idea is to list mostly the tokens of the successull and promising ICO projects. Thanks
Can the projects file applications to list their tokens on your platform?

Hello,
Thank you for the interest in our project! The application for the projects in order to list their tokens will be available at our website right after we reach the Soft Cap specified in our White Paper. Please stay tuned for more updates to come soon. Thanks!
Activity: 38
I’ve just read that tokens of promising ICOs will appear in FortFC system. How will you determine whether this or that ICO is promising?   
Good day,
Since we are currently working on our ICO and know how to determing the good features of a promising ICO we plan to use our own experience in order to form the list of criterias according to which the promising ICOs are to be selected. Thanks
If turns out that the token doesn’t have demand after being listed on your platform, will you remove it from the system?

Good day,
It will strictly depends on the current market situation regarding a particular token as well as its current demand. But the main idea is to list mostly the tokens of the successull and promising ICO projects. Thanks
Can the projects file applications to list their tokens on your platform?
FortFC CEO is weird. I have never heard about him yet, does he have experience in this area? I hope he want make the project fail.   

You know, FortFC CEO is working with a broker license since 2005. He founded FFS holding in 2010. He has great experience, so he will certainly deal with such a project.
FFS holding? I’ve never heard about it, so this is not a guarantee for me. Who knows what he was working on.   

If it isn’t enough for you, then you should know that he took leading positions at  Henyep Group and E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc. You should have certainly heard about this organizations!
Does he have experience of working in the cryptocurrency market? Or isn’t such experience needed in the cryptocurrency market?

Hello,
Enough of experience which is gained upon the managing of Fort Financial Services international broker that provides services for trading Forex, CFD, spots, metals and cryptocurrencies as well. Hope that answers your concern
Thanks
Activity: 33
FortFC CEO is weird. I have never heard about him yet, does he have experience in this area? I hope he want make the project fail.   

You know, FortFC CEO is working with a broker license since 2005. He founded FFS holding in 2010. He has great experience, so he will certainly deal with such a project.
FFS holding? I’ve never heard about it, so this is not a guarantee for me. Who knows what he was working on.   

If it isn’t enough for you, then you should know that he took leading positions at  Henyep Group and E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc. You should have certainly heard about this organizations!
Does he have experience of working in the cryptocurrency market? Or isn’t such experience needed in the cryptocurrency market?
Activity: 34

Pages:
Jump to: