Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 70. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
All in all, the project’s idea is interesting. However, has the company conducted any research of the market? Will its services have demand? 
Yes, as far as i know, such a research has been made. According to it, FortFC’s services will have demand.
Are any specific figures provided?
Look, according to the statistic, more 1.5 million of traders use various brokers’ services to trade.  Their number is growing to such an extent, that sometimes the exchange have to stop registration.
Will FortFC manage to withstand such a growth of demand?   

The project’s developers assure that they will surmount these difficulties without any problems and satisfy all the needs of their clients.
What influx of clients do they expect during the first year after the platform’s launch?  Will these clients have demand for FFCT tokens?
Activity: 57
All in all, the project’s idea is interesting. However, has the company conducted any research of the market? Will its services have demand? 
Yes, as far as i know, such a research has been made. According to it, FortFC’s services will have demand.
Look, according to the statistic, more 1.5 million of traders use various brokers’ services to trade.  Their number is growing to such an extent, that sometimes the exchange have to stop registration.

The project’s developers assure that they will surmount these difficulties without any problems and satisfy all the needs of their clients.
Activity: 23
Tell me pls, where can i find detailed info about your marketing campaign?
Activity: 55
What marketing events are you planning to hold before the start of the ICO to draw investors’ attention? 
Activity: 61
Have you already decided what commissions will FortFC charge from users for making transactions?   
Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
Will it be possible to pay for FortFC services with fiat currencies? What cryptocurrencies will be available as payment method?   
Activity: 60
What exchange operations will be available to FortFC clients after the launch of a full-fledged version of the product?   
Activity: 29
Do i get it right that it will be possible to trade cryptocurrencies just like fiat currencies on Forex due to FortFC?   
Activity: 60
How will the funds collected during the ICO be distributed after its end?   
Activity: 210
What narrow-focused marketing campaigns are you planning to hold to promote your platform?   
Good day,
Our marketing deparment uses e-mail marketing, digital and content marketing, telemarketing and different types of marketing channels are to be used during the ICO. Thanks
Activity: 58
What narrow-focused marketing campaigns are you planning to hold to promote your platform?   
Dear community members,

FortFC is successfully listed at CoinHills!
Now you can learn more about our project at the one of the biggest crypto media in The Republic of Korea.
Link to our profile is following : coinhills.com/ico/view/fort-financial-crypto-fortfc/
Who will be able to participate in FortFC loyalty program in the future?

Greetings,
First of all thank you for your question. The priority will be given to those investors who take part during the ICO. For sure, these invesotrs will be provided with a life-long discount for the Company's services use and more features to come soon. The minimum specific amount to participate in the loyalty program as well as its terms are to be defined after the reaching of Soft Cap by our project. Thank you
Activity: 41
Only token holders who have particular amount of funds (or more) nominated in fiat currency. 
Activity: 50
Pages:
Jump to: