Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 64. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
When will a personal account for clients be developed? 
Activity: 210
They say that the FortFC platform is already at testing stage. And i think that the scope of work is too small now to call this testing. Once it is increased, it’ll be possible to discuss it. 

In my opinion, the scope of work is all right. Three corporate clients who provide total turnover of $6 million are connected to the system.
Really? I thought that only the other FFS holding’s platform – FortFS – is connected to the system. 

By the way, some private traders got access to platform testing and are already working with it.
Do they provide big turnover?
About 2000 of private clients provide $4.5 million of turnover.
If I want to test this system know, can i get connected? Or isn’t it allowed so far?

Good day,
Right you are. The possibility to give a try to marginal cryptocurrency trading is already available via Beta 1.0 version of our product. To do so you have to pass the registration at our web and upon the registration you will receive the account credentinals
Thanks
Activity: 38
They say that the FortFC platform is already at testing stage. And i think that the scope of work is too small now to call this testing. Once it is increased, it’ll be possible to discuss it. 

In my opinion, the scope of work is all right. Three corporate clients who provide total turnover of $6 million are connected to the system.
Really? I thought that only the other FFS holding’s platform – FortFS – is connected to the system. 

By the way, some private traders got access to platform testing and are already working with it.
If I want to test this system know, can i get connected? Or isn’t it allowed so far?
Activity: 40

Activity: 38

What will the function of REST API be in your project?   

Hello,
Thank you for your question
 A protocol based on REST will have the following advantages:
- Simplicity of connection and implementation with any modern programming language
- Low threshold of accessing the technology
- The possibility of extended account management including funds withdrawal 

The connection will provide: Current quotations receiving, historical data receiving, funding the current assets balance (wallets balance) on client’s account, sending of transactions for purchasing assets with other assets (exchange), receiving of the completed transaction feedback, client’s Personal Cabinet functional management

When will it be possible to get FFCT tokens which i earned during the bounty campaign? 
Hello,

Please note that the tokens allocated for the AirDrop will remain frozen until the end of the ICO and are going to be distributed in 6 months after 31 July 2019. Also, note that the option for adding the ETH wallet will be implemented within the same timeframe.

Why will they be frozen for 6 months after the end of the ICO? Does “being frozen” mean that it won’t be possible to sell them?
Hello,
It is common rule among different ICO project aimed on keeping the demand on tokens. Right after the 6 months after the end of ICO all tokens will be released/unfrozen. Thanks
Activity: 51

Activity: 51
Activity: 84
The company forecasts  high demand for its tokens now. It is not clear for me why it will be so.   
Activity: 60
What will the function of REST API be in your project?   
Activity: 58
Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and fine
How many exchanges are already connected to FortFC system while it’s at the beta testing stage? 
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
FORTFC is really a very convenient and original platform for the development and analysis of projects. How can I use tokens? And any question:  Can I use bank account document for address approval? In this case there will be older than 4 months

Tokens can be used as the payment for the company's services in futures as well as the tokens are to be listed on different exchanges after the end of ICO
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
FORTFC is really a very convenient and original platform for the development and analysis of projects. How can I use tokens? And any question:  Can I use bank account document for address approval? In this case there will be older than 4 months

About bank account document for address approval. As developers said, in case there is your address and full name on it, yes, you can upload such a document. Stay tuned.
Activity: 60
Many portals have already registered this project, it’s great. Has ICObench registered it? If so, could you give me a link? 
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
certainly a serious project!to become an investor, what is the minimum number of tokens you need to purchase and up to what period?
Activity: 55
Why don’t you consider option of implementation of your technologies for  MetaTrader 4 which is also popular?
Good day,
MetaTrader 5 is chosen due to the fact this platform is more up-to-date and has number of new features which are not available for MetaTrader 4. Also, the developer of the platform plans to stop serving the previous version of a platform in near future. I hope this answers your question by itself. Thanks
Are there any other platforms except for MetaTrader 5 which you may start working with in the future?

Good day,
As for the marginal cryptocurrency trading performance we plan to continune developing our own product based upon MetaTrader5 trading platform as its core. Moreover, our IT team will be more concentrated on development of our own products such as Aggregation Engine, pool of aggregated prices, FIX and REST API connections and etc. Thanks
Can you tell us more about Aggregation Engine? What will this development be?
Hello,
To say in simple words, Aggregation Engine allows you to use a cryptoliqudity, price feed from connected crypto exchanges, to choose the best prices at the moment from the pool of aggregated prices or to select the required price from a particular exchange, to perform the exchange transaction of bigger volume all in one place inside your Personal client area as well as many other features will be available by using this product.
Thanks
Do you develop this system from scratch or did you use some other system as a base?
Activity: 61
I’ve just read that tokens of promising ICOs will appear in FortFC system. How will you determine whether this or that ICO is promising?   
Good day,
Since we are currently working on our ICO and know how to determing the good features of a promising ICO we plan to use our own experience in order to form the list of criterias according to which the promising ICOs are to be selected. Thanks
If turns out that the token doesn’t have demand after being listed on your platform, will you remove it from the system?

Good day,
It will strictly depends on the current market situation regarding a particular token as well as its current demand. But the main idea is to list mostly the tokens of the successull and promising ICO projects. Thanks
Can the projects file applications to list their tokens on your platform?

Hello,
Thank you for the interest in our project! The application for the projects in order to list their tokens will be available at our website right after we reach the Soft Cap specified in our White Paper. Please stay tuned for more updates to come soon. Thanks!
Will  you approve all the applications for token listing in your system? Or will there be kinda selection system or something like that?
Pages:
Jump to: