Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 74. (Read 83815 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
What monthly payments will have a private trader need to make working with FortFC platform?   
Activity: 29
How did you calculate that the demand for FFCT tokens was about 25 million Euros?
Activity: 60
What other exclusive services except for liquidity provision will be available to your clients?   
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
What are you planning to do with the tokens that won’t be sold during the ICO?   
Usually such tokens are burned, but I did not find information about this in white paper. I think this is a bit strange.
Activity: 58
Will you help corporate clients to implement your developments on their projects?   
Activity: 59
Will the traders be able to interact with your project’s API? Will it be free or paid?   
Activity: 210
How many exchanges will be connected to FortFC system?   

Hello,
It is planned to connected about 10 different exchanges selected by the number of criterias. In furture the list of exchanges can be expanded. Thanks

Activity: 23
How many exchanges will be connected to FortFC system?   
Activity: 37
How much will one FFCT token cost after the start of the open pre-sale?   
My friend, the price will considerably increase. From $0,08 to $0,1.
Activity: 39
How much will one FFCT token cost after the start of the open pre-sale?   
Can legal entities take part in your ICO? Are there any additional bonuses for them?   
Good day,
Yes, of course. We accept both legal enteties and retail clients. In case a legal entity wishes to make a big investment there could be an additional offer discussed as an individual case. Thanks
How much time will you need after the end of the ICO to get all the licenses needed for operation of FortFC platform?   
Good day,
As in accordance with the current roadmap of the project the final license is to be applied for during 2024. But if we would be able to complete all the steps before this date, of course, we will inform all the client about this in advance. Thanks
In general, the project is interesting. Probably, it really has no competitors, but, frankly speaking, i’m not well acquainted with this market. It’s a pity that it is focused on corporate clients – brokers – only. I think that FortFC deprives itself of a considerable share of the market.   

FortFC will be available not only to corporate clients. Ordinary traders will also be able to work via it, trading in the cryptocurrency market.
It’s weird, looks like i’ve missed this info Sad
Maybe, you did. The ones who have been interested in the project for a long time know that a trader can trade at the most profitable price using all the liquidity sources that FortFC unifies.
How did they determine that they would have the most profitable prices?

Good day,
The client would be provided with a possibility to select a price at particular moment from the pool of different connected exchanges.Therefore, one can choose the best price among different ones offered at the moment of purchasing or selling. Thanks
Activity: 57
In general, the project is interesting. Probably, it really has no competitors, but, frankly speaking, i’m not well acquainted with this market. It’s a pity that it is focused on corporate clients – brokers – only. I think that FortFC deprives itself of a considerable share of the market.   

FortFC will be available not only to corporate clients. Ordinary traders will also be able to work via it, trading in the cryptocurrency market.
Maybe, you did. The ones who have been interested in the project for a long time know that a trader can trade at the most profitable price using all the liquidity sources that FortFC unifies.
How did they determine that they would have the most profitable prices?
Activity: 22

Activity: 38

Activity: 22

Activity: 38
Activity: 55
Can you tell about some results of testing of FortFC on FortFS platform?   
Activity: 61
What are you planning to do with the tokens that won’t be sold during the ICO?   
Pages:
Jump to: